PCAN-Plotter plug-in for PCAN Explorer 5IPES-005087
Product is no longer available.
Optional Function Upgrades for PCAN-Explorer V5The PCAN-Plotter add-in for PEAK's PCAN-Explorer V5 allows the recording and graphical representation of any number of signal sequences. Signal sources can be the data from incoming and outgoing CAN messages as well as virtual variables and results from macro calculations. The current view can be saved as an image in EMF, PNG, BMP or JEPG format.
Plot Viewer: The free WindowsÂ® software Plot Viewer provided by PEAK enables the display of the records without PCAN-Explorer V5 installed on the target computer. Click here to Download.
- Real-time display of signal sequences
- Unlimited number of recording channels
- Unlimited number of Y-axes
- X-axis and Y-axes can be zoomed and scrolled freely, even during recording
- Labelling of time axis with absolute or relative time stamps
- Facility for automatic adaptation of axes to plots
- Reversible Y-axes
- Logarithmic scales
- Cursor display for plot measurement
- The current view can be saved as an image in EMF, PNG, BMP or JEPG format
- Export of the recording to a CSV file
- Import of data recordings from the PCAN-Explorer‘s tracer, from PCAN-Trace, or PCAN-View
- Display of limiting values and value ranges
- Comprehensive formatting options for displaying curves, axes and the plotter layout
- Plotter Add-in software
- Single user license