Kvaser PCIEcan 4xHS
Kvaser PCIEcan 4xHS is a highly integrated, high speed CAN network card that adds four high speed controller area network (CAN) channels to any standard computer board with PCI Express capability. Offering silent mode, error frame detection and an on-board buffer, this small form factor add-on board fits many embedded data acquisition systems and supports CAN FD.
- Supports CAN FD.
- Quick and easy plug-and-play installation.
- Supports High Speed CAN (ISO 11898-2).
- Supports both 11-bit (CAN 2.0A) and 29-bit (CAN 2.0B active) identifiers.
- Low profile card (86 x 69 mm) allows ultra-compact systems.
- Implements Kvaser’s CAN IP in an FPGA, resulting in high max message rate.
- Four CAN Hi-Speed channels in a single 26-pin HD D-SUB CAN connector. The HD26 splitter connects to the CAN bus via four 9-pin DSUB connectors.
- Four yellow LEDs that indicate when a CAN message was received or sent.
- Fully compatible with J1939, CANopen, NMEA 2000 and DeviceNet.
- Supports silent mode for analysis tools – listens to the bus without interfering.
- Detection and generation of error frames and remote frames.
- Designed for standard and industrial computers.
- Galvanically isolated CAN bus drivers.
- Wide operating temperature of 0° C to +85° C.
- Supports the Kvaser Linx.
2-Year Warranty. See our General Conditions and Policies for details.
|The information herein is subject to change without notice.|
|Error Frame Generation||No|
|Error Counters Reading||Yes|
|Timestamp resolution (µs)||1 μs|
|Maximum message rate, send||20000|
|Maximum message rate, receive||20000|
|Connectors||26-pin HD D-SUB|
|OS||Win XP, Linux, Win 7, Win Vista, Win 10, Win 8|
|Kvaser SocketCAN Device Drivers|
|Kvaser SocketCAN Drivers for Linux
|Kvaser Firmware Update Tool|
|TFirmware Update tool for most Kvaser devices.
|The Canlib module is a Python wrapper for Kvaser CANlib SDK.
|Kvaser CANlib SDK|
|Software development kit - everything you need to develop software for the Kvaser CAN and LIN interfaces. Libraries, header files, sample programs for e.g. C, C++, C#, Visual Basic and Delphi, documentation, and more. Note: you need to download and install the appropriate device drivers separately.
|Kvaser SocketCAN Device Drivers|
|Kvaser SocketCAN Drivers for Linux.
|Kvaser DIADEM Driver|
|This free driver for National Instrument's DIAdem supports all CAN hardware from Kvaser.
|Kvaser Drivers for Windows|
|Windows drivers for all our CAN hardware. Please check release notes for information on which Windows versions are supported. It also contain a driver for the virtual CAN bus.
|A free of charge general-purpose CAN bus momnitor. Works with all CAN interfaces from Kvaser. Windows 200 and later recommended.
|Kvaser LabView VI Library for CAN|
|Library for National Instrument's LabView version for all Kvaser CAN hardware.
|Kvaser Linux Driver and SDK|
|Linux driver and SDK for Kvaser PCIcan/PCIcanx, Kvaser PCIcanII, Kvaser PC104+, Kvaser PCIcanx II, Kvaser USBcan II, Kvaser Memorator*, Kvaser Leaf family, Kvaser Memorator Pro**, Kvaser USBcan Pro and VirtualCAN. For LAPcan and LAPcan II, you should use version 4.2 of the driver. (*) only with USBcanII functionality, (**) only with USBcan Pro functionality
|Remove old drivers|
|Driver removal program. This program will remove the CAN driver (version 3.2 or older) from your computer. This is a version intended for those who have installed CANLIB 3.2 or older. Use it only if you need to remove an old version of the driver from your computer. Contact technical support if you have any questions.
|Driver removal program. This program will remove the CAN driver (version 3.9 or older) from your computer. This program will not work with driver 4.0 or later. Use it only if you need to remove an old version of the driver from your computer.