The PLIN-Slave is an evaluation board with an interface for a LIN 2.0 bus. The device also has comprehensive I/O functionality which is accessible through control and display elements. The device is used in development and education, for example, for testing purposes or as a teaching aid for handling the LIN protocol.
This product has been discontinued and is no longer available.
- 1 LIN bus (v2.0), 19200 Baud
- Based on Melexis MLX80103
- 5 digital inputs (low-active), already occupied
- 3 analog inputs (up to 18 V), already occupied
- 4 digital outputs (low-active), 500 mA each
- 4 digital outputs (high-active), 500 mA each
- Supply voltage: 7 - 18 V
- Extended operating temperature range:
from -40 - +85 °C (-40 to 185 °F)
|User's Manual in English|
|Package includes CFG files for the PLIN-Slave and documentation|