CANopen Starterkit w/ USB-CANmodul1SYS-KIT-152-U
A complete Startup package
All components for starting up a CANopen network are included in the kit. The CANopen I/O box is a ready-to-use DS 401 compliant CANopen I/O device as a reference. You have input and output elements for analog and digital signals, that you can connect via CANopen. The CANopen Chip with development board makes it possible to develop your own CANopen applications. Therefore an object library of our CANopen protocol stack is included in the kit. The CANopen Starter Kit jump-starts your implementation of own CANopen application based on the CANopen Chip.
A comprehensive demo-project and the detailed documentation facilitate your start. To setup the communication between the CANopen network and the PC an USB-CAN interface is in scope of delivery. The accompanying version of the CANopen Configuration Suite makes it possible to easily configure both CANopen devices. You can connect the I/Os of the CANopen devices to each other and store the configuration on the device.
- CANopen Starter Kit includes all CANopen hardware and software components to build and operate a fully-functional system
- CANopen I/O box as ready-to-use CANopen I/O device with 8 digital I/Os and 2 analog I/OsM
- CANopen Chip F40 with Carrier Board for easy testing and user-specific hardware expansion
- CANopen library for CANopen Chip F40 (object code) including CAN driver (requires Fujitsu Softune IDE)
- USB-CAN interface for instant access to the CAN bus
- CANopen Configuration Suite (evaluation version) for convenient CANopen device configuration
- Comprehensive documentation and QuickStart Manual