Kvaser Leaf SemiPro HS
The Leaf SemiPro from Kvaser is a single-channel USB-CAN interface offering galvanic isolation from the CANbus. The time-stamping of CAN messages is synchronized through Kvaser's patented MagiSync™. Multiple devices of the same or different CAN transceiver type can be operated on the same computer for maximized flexibility and scalability.
- Automatic and accurate clock synchronization between several Kvaser Leaf SemiPro interfaces through Kvaser MagiSync™. The technical solution is unique and patented by Kvaser.
- Messages are time-stamped and synchronized with a precision of 25 microsecond
- Handles up to 15,000 messages per second
- Supports both 11-bit (CAN 2.0A) and 29-bit (CAN 2.0B active) identifiers
- Reliable error handling
- Supports silent mode for analyzing tools
- Low power consumption
- Excellent EMC performance
- Polyurethane cabling for extreme environments
- Galvanic isolation of the CAN bus driver stage to protect the hardware
- Labeled CAN channel for easy identification of the supported physical layer
- 100% compatible with applications written for all Kvaser hardware with Kvaser's CANlib
- Equipped with a 110 cm (44 in.) long USB cable and a 30 cm (12 in.) long CAN cable
- Interfaces the CAN bus with a 9-pin D-SUB connector
- Designed for USB 2.0, backward compliant with USB 1.1
- Quick and easy Plug-and-Play installation
- A practically unlimited number of Kvaser Leafs can be connected via standard USB hubs for simultaneous use on a single PC
|The information herein is subject to change without notice.|
|Error frame generation||Yes|
|Error frame detection||Yes|
|On board buffer||Yes|
|Maximum message rate, send||15000|
|Maximum message rate, receive||15000|
|Dimensions (WxLxH)||25x100x20 mm (1.0x3.9x0.8in.)|
|Kvaser DIADEM Driver|
|This free driver for National Instrument's DIAdem supports all CAN hardware from Kvaser.
|Kvaser Drivers for Windows|
|Windows drivers for all our CAN hardware. Please check release notes for information on which Windows versions are supported. It also contain a driver for the virtual CAN bus.
|Kvaser Leaf V2 Firmware|
|Firmware Kvaser Leaf Light V2
|A free of charge general-purpose CAN bus momnitor. Works with all CAN interfaces from Kvaser. Windows 200 and later recommended.
|Kvaser CANlib SDK|
|Software development kit - everything you need to develop software for the Kvaser CAN and LIN interfaces. Link libraries, header files, sample programs, Microsoft Visual Basic and Borland Delphi components, documentation, and more. Note: you need to download and install the appropriate device drivers separately
|Kvaser LabView VI Library for CAN|
|Library for National Instrument's LabView version for all Kvaser CAN hardware.
|Kvaser Linux Driver and SDK|
|Linux driver and SDK for Kvaser PCIcan/PCIcanx, Kvaser PCIcanII, Kvaser PC104+, Kvaser PCIcanx II, Kvaser USBcan II, Kvaser Memorator*, Kvaser Leaf family, Kvaser Memorator Pro**, Kvaser USBcan Pro and VirtualCAN. For LAPcan and LAPcan II, you should use version 4.2 of the driver. (*) only with USBcanII functionality, (**) only with USBcan Pro functionality
|Remove old drivers|
|Driver removal program. This program will remove the CAN driver (version 3.2 or older) from your computer. This is a version intended for those who have installed CANLIB 3.2 or older. Use it only if you need to remove an old version of the driver from your computer. Contact technical support if you have any questions.