Kvaser Memorator Light HS CAN DataloggerKV-00513-6
The Kvaser Memorator Light is an advanced portable CAN data logger. The device features two CAN message buffers that are used as ring (FIFO) buffers. One buffer logs all messages on the bus. The other buffer logs approximately 1000 messages before and 1000 messages after any error frame.
When a ring buffer is full, it is automatically overwritten from the beginning. An external LED indicates when either of the ring buffers is being overwritten. The Memorator Light automatically determines the correct CAN bus signaling rate, removing the need for configuration --just plug and play.
The Kvaser Memorator Light has a built-in flash disk that cannot be accidentally lost, misplaced, or mixed up with other disks. This device has been designed for troubleshooting any CAN-based system. The Kvaser Memorator Light is an easy-to-use tool for logging serial data, with no pre-configuration or software setup required.
- Single high-speed CAN channel (compliant with ISO 11898-2). Supports both 11-bit (CAN 2.0A) and 29-bit (CAN 2.0B active) identifiers
- Supports bit rates from 10 Kbit/sec up to 1 Mbit/sec
- Auto detects bit rate - removes the need for configuration
- Always in silent mode - log bus traffic without interfering
- 1 GByte of internal memory for message storage
- All received CAN frames are recorded in a circular buffer - oldest data is overwritten with the newest
- A second circular buffer records 1000 messages before and after an error frame occurrence
Kvaser Memorator Light Extraction Software:
The Kvaser Memorator Light extraction software provides easy access to the recorded data when connected to the device via a USB port. The tool supports multiple formats used by popular analysis software. In addition, the extraction software allows the user to clear and reinitialize the device's memory.
|Error frame generation||No|
|Error frame detection||Yes|
|On board buffer||Yes|
|Maximum message rate, send||0|
|Maximum message rate, receive||20000|
|Dimensions (WxLxH)||50x90x25 mm (2.0x3.5x1.0in.)|