PCAN-Developer RP1210 ExtensionIPES-002099-FL
The Recommended Practice 1210 was defined by the Technology and Maintenance Council (TMC) as a standardized API for communication between Windows® applications and communication networks in vehicles.
The PCAN-RP1210 API by PEAK-System is an implementation of RP1210 version A and C with support for CAN and SAE J1939 networks. Thus the API makes it possible to develop own RP1210 applications and to use already existing ones with CAN interfaces by PEAK-System.
The PCAN-Developer RP1210 Extension contains a distribution license for the PCAN-RP1210 API DLLs. With this extension your customers can install the DLLs via the PCAN-Developer redistributable package.
- RP1210 (Version A and C) implementation according to the specification by TMC
- Development of own RP1210 applications
- Use of RP1210 applications with PEAK CAN interfaces
- Support of CAN and SAE J1939 networks
- PCAN-RP1210 API
- Enhanced PCAN-Developer redistributable package
- PCAN-Nets Configuration
- Documentation in PDF format
- Documentation in HTML Help format