RevPi Gate DMX
Expansion module for DMX networks
When using our RevPi Gate DMX gateway, integrating Revolution Pi into a DMX network is no problem. Like all Revolution Pi expansion modules, the gateway is connected to the base module RevPi Core via the overhead Pi Bridge connector. Thus, up to two gateway modules can be used per system.
Review the UL Certificate.
- You can operate the gateway component as a master or a slave.
- In "Sender" function mode, the gateway component sends data to slaves and performs the function of a bus master (as for a DMX lighting control desk, for example).
- In "Receiver" function mode, the gateway component receives data from a bus master and performs the function of an actuator (as for a lighting control, for example).
- You have 2 options for configuration of the gateway components:
- Make the setting via the rotary switches
- Making the settings via the partner gateway component
|Bus connector||8-polig; RM 3,50|
|Max. baud rate||-|
|I/O-Data||512 Bytes IN/OUT|