RUT240 Industrial Cellular Router
SKU #: TE-RUT240-01U000, TE-RUT240-02U000
New Save Liquid error (product-badge line 47): -Infinity%
|Part Number||Mobile Service|
|TE-RUT240-01U000||North America (AT&T, Bell, T-Mobile)|
|TE-RUT240-02U000||North America (Verizon)|
RUT240 is a compact industrial 4G (LTE) router equipped with 2x Ethernet ports, WiFi and RutOS software for advanced networking solutions.
- RUT240 is an all-time bestseller industrial 4G LTE Wi-Fi router for professional M2M IoT applications.
- It delivers high performance for mission-critical cellular communication in harsh and hazardous environments.
- RUT240 is widely used for 4G backup, Remote Connection and IoT applications deployment where advanced networking solutions, VPN, security and tunneling services are required.
- WAN failover ensures automatic switch to alternative backup connection in case of any connectivity issues.
- The Wi-Fi is functional in both: Access point and Station mode at the same time.
Teltonika RUT240 4G/LTE for IoT and M2M Router Features
- LTE Cat 4 with speeds up to 150 Mbps
- WAN failover – automatic switching to available backup connection
- Wireless Access Point with Hotspot functionality ✓ Compact size, easy integration
- Digital Input/Output for remote monitoring and control
- Teltonika Remote Management System compatible
|Connectivity||4G/LTE (Cat 4), 3G, 2G|
|Compactness||Small size - easy integration|
|WAN Failover||Automatic switching to available backup connection|
|I/O||Digital Input/Output for remote monitoring and control|
|WIFI||Wireless Access Point with Hotspot functionality|
|RMS||Compact with Teltonika Remote Management System|
|The package includes the SDL for the RUT240 Router
|Firmware files for RUT240 devices|
|Download custom themes for a specific device firmware version|
|RUT240 Configuration Examples Download|
|Download various configuration guides for the RUT240 router|