Kvaser Adapter Cable OBD II to Dsub9, 30 cm
SKU #: KV-01391-9, KV-01392-6, KV-01490-9
by Kvaser AB
New Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 47): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
With a standard 9-pin Dsub at one end and a 16-pin OBDII connector at the other, this 30 cm cable connects the Kvaser Leaf v3 or any CAN interface to any vehicle with an OBDII port. Kvaser’s adapter cables have a ruggedized construction that meets demanding use cases. An in-house designed compact OBDII connector attaches to the cable with extra strong strain relief, allowing the cable to bend easily to 90 degrees.
- Fully compliant to the PCIe bus specification 1.2, Type F2 form factor (Full-Mini with bottom-side keep outs).
- High-speed CAN connection (compliant with ISO 11898-2), supporting a bit rate from 50 to 1000 kbit/s for Classical CAN and up to 8Mbit/s for CAN FD.
- High transmission rate of up to 20000 messages/s.
- Time stamp accuracy of 1 µs.
- Galvanic isolation.
- Suitable for industrial environments.
- Low profile mini PCI Express-compliant 4-pin Molex connector provides CAN channel access.
- Includes Molex to DSUB9 cable adapter.
- Complies with EN 61000-6-2:2005, specifying EMC immunity for industrial environments.
- Operates over the industrial temperature range of -40 to +85°C.
- Kvaser’s free of charge CANLIB SDK can be used to develop software for the Mini PCI Express HS
- board. Windows DLL library and examples included.
- Supports Windows Vista or later.
- Linux drivers and a dedicated SDK are available as a separate download.
- Support for SocketCAN, see elinux.org for details.
- Extended operating temperature range from -40 to 85 °C.
|The information herein is subject to change without notice.|
|Material||Durable Thermoplastic rubber|
|Error frame generation||No|
|Temp Range||-30 °C to +85 °C|
|Length||2500 mm (98.4in.)|
|Kvaser OBD II Dsub9 Adapter Cable 2.5 Meter Datasheet|
With a standard 9-pin Dsub at one end and a 16-pin OBDII connector at the other, this 30 cm cable connects the Kvaser Leaf v3 or any CAN interface to any vehicle with an OBDII port. Kvaser’s adapte...