Kvaser Leaf Light R v2
SKU #: KV-00921-9
by Kvaser AB
Original price $575
Current price $515
Kvaser Leaf Light R v2 (with Galvanic Isolation) is a one channel USB interface for CAN. In hostile environments where dust and water are the norm, the IP65 rated housing ensures reliable protection.
- IP65 rated lightweight aluminum housing, sealed with polyurethane coating
- Capable of sending up to 8000 messages per second, time-stamped with 100 μs accuracy
- Quick and easy plug-and-play installation
- Supports High Speed CAN (ISO 11898-2) up to 1Mbit/s
- Supports both 11-bit (CAN 2.0A) and 29- bit (CAN 2.0B active) identifiers
- Power is taken from the USB bus
- Detection of error frames
- LED lights alert user to device status
- 100% compatible with applications written for other Kvaser CAN hardware with Kvaser CANlib
- Fully compatible with J1939, CANopen, NMEA 2000R and DeviceNet
- Operating temperature range from -40 to 70°C
|The information herein is subject to change without notice.|
|Error frame generation||No|
|Error frame detection||Yes|
|Timestamp resolution||100 µs|
|On board buffer||Yes|
|Maximum message rate, send||8000|
|Maximum message rate, receive||8000|
|Dimensions (WxLxH)||30x200x20 mm (1.2x7.9x0.8in.)|
|Kvaser DIADEM Driver|
|This free driver for National Instrument's DIAdem supports all CAN hardware from Kvaser.
|Kvaser Drivers for Windows|
|Windows drivers for all our CAN hardware. Please check release notes for information on which Windows versions are supported. It also contain a driver for the virtual CAN bus.
|Kvaser Leaf V2 Firmware|
|Firmware Kvaser Leaf Light V2
|A free of charge general-purpose CAN bus momnitor. Works with all CAN interfaces from Kvaser. Windows 200 and later recommended.
|Kvaser CANlib SDK|
|Software development kit - everything you need to develop software for the Kvaser CAN and LIN interfaces. Link libraries, header files, sample programs, Microsoft Visual Basic and Borland Delphi components, documentation, and more. Note: you need to download and install the appropriate device drivers separately
|Kvaser LabView VI Library for CAN|
|Library for National Instrument's LabView version for all Kvaser CAN hardware.
|Kvaser Linux Driver and SDK|
|Linux driver and SDK for Kvaser PCIcan/PCIcanx, Kvaser PCIcanII, Kvaser PC104+, Kvaser PCIcanx II, Kvaser USBcan II, Kvaser Memorator*, Kvaser Leaf family, Kvaser Memorator Pro**, Kvaser USBcan Pro and VirtualCAN. For LAPcan and LAPcan II, you should use version 4.2 of the driver. (*) only with USBcanII functionality, (**) only with USBcan Pro functionality
|Remove old drivers|
|Driver removal program. This program will remove the CAN driver (version 3.2 or older) from your computer. This is a version intended for those who have installed CANLIB 3.2 or older. Use it only if you need to remove an old version of the driver from your computer. Contact technical support if you have any questions.