Kvaser Memorator HS/SWC CAN DataloggerKV-00234-0
The Kvaser Memorator features a USB connection and can be used as a powerful CAN to USB interface (like the Kvaser USBcan II Adapter) as well as a standalone CAN data logger - two products in one! Its compact design makes this device an ideal flight recorder for example when used as a data logger. Device configuration is performed via a user-friendly configuration program and configuration data is stored on the unit's Flash disk.
Kvaser Memorator Functions:
Kvaser Memorator can log continuously, or logging can be triggered by external triggers (rising or falling edge) and/or by messages and signals on the CAN bus (triggered by identifier, or data contents.) Pre- and post-triggers are available.
To enhance logging performance, Kvaser Memorator can filter out selectable messages to be logged. The identifiers can be picked from a database, or all messages can be logged.
Standard MMC or SD type flash memory cards can be used. Larger memory cards, up to 1 GB, can be used. See our support pages for more information.
Configuration software in the PC:
- Configuration of the CAN controller, i.e. bit rate and filters
- Configuration of the trigger conditions
- Configuration of filter for messages to be stored
- Configuration upload and download via USB
- One device for desktop and laptop
- Quick and easy plug-and-play installation
- Supports both 11-bit (CAN 2.0A) and 29-bit (CAN 2.0B active) identifiers
- CAN messages are time-stamped with 10 microseconds resolution
- Large on-board RAM buffer for CAN messages
- Supports "listen-only" mode for bus analysis tools
- Driver support for major operating systems
- 100% compatible with applications written for Leaf, LAPcan, PCIcan, PCcan and USBcan with Kvaser's CANlib
- One SD/MMC connector that accepts SD or MMC flash disks, currently up to 1 GB
- One CAN connection ISO-11898 high-speed, 50kbit/s up to 1 Mbit/s (Philips TJA1050)
- Optional, second CAN connection that can be either high-speed (TJA1050), low-speed (Philips TJA1054), or single-wire (AU5790)
- One USB 1.1 connection (12 Mbit/s); this connection is compatible with USB 2.0
- Power from CAN bus or from the USB side
- Built-in real time (calendar) clock with battery backup
- Logger status is indicated with four externally visible LEDs
- Plastic housing with dimension WLH about 509025 mm (circa 2 x 3,5 x 1 inch)
|Error frame generation||Yes|
|Error frame detection||Yes|
|On board buffer||Yes|
|Maximum message rate, send||6000|
|Maximum message rate, receive||12000|
|Dimensions (WxLxH)||50x90x25 mm (2.0x3.5x1.0in.)|