Kvaser Memorator Pro 5xHSKV-00778-9
The new Memorator Pro 5xHS made by Kvaser is a five channel, high performance CAN bus interface and standalone data logger that allows users to monitor and collect data from up to five CAN channels using a single device. In interface mode the device connects to the PC via USB while in standalone mode it logs data to an SD card.
The Kvaser Memorator Pro 5xHS offers advanced features such as Message Filtering, Triggers, Error Detection and Generation, Silent Mode, an expandable SD Card slot, Galvanic Isolation, and much more. Configurable using Kvaser's Memorator Config Tool, it is also capable of running user-developed scripts, written in the Kvaser t programming language. Guidance in creating t programs is supplied.
- Monitor 5 CAN channels simultaneously using just one device, or connect the USB cable with a single 9 pin DSUB for single CAN channel monitoring.
- Automatically time synchronises the data transmitted and received across all five buses.
- Built-in Kvaser MagiSync technology time synchronises with other Kvaser interfaces connected to the same PC, resulting in simpler and more accurate multichannel data capture.
- Script functionality allows users to develop customised t-script applications written in the Kvaser t programming language.
- Plug and play installation, and a comprehensive user guide to help make t script development quick and easy.
- Log data to an expandable SD card slot.
- LED lights alert user to device status, including signalling a full SD card or card error.
- Power derived from the USB connection, CAN or an in-built power supply.
- CAN FD upgradeable via firmware.
- Compatible with J1939, CANopen, NMEA 2000® and DeviceNet.
|Error frame generation||Yes|
|Error frame detection||Yes|
|On board buffer||Yes|
|Maximum message rate, send||20000|
|Maximum message rate, receive||20000|
|Dimensions (WxLxH)||23x155x68 mm|