Kvaser OBD II Extension Cable 2.5 Meter
SKU #: KV-00347-7
by Kvaser AB
Original price $125
Current price $109
A Kvaser OBD II Extension Cable is an extension cable with a male to female OBD II connector. The cable is made of durable thermoplastic rubber. All pins are connected.
- Molded OBD II (SAE J1962) male connector, for Type A (12 Volt) as well as Type B (24 Volt).
- Molded OBD II (SAE J1962) female connector, for Type A (12 Volt) as well as Type B (24 Volt).
- Made of durable thermoplastic rubber
- Gold plated pins on OBDII connectors for extra reliable contact.
- Termination is built in with a 120 Ohm terminating resistor
- Available in four different cable lengths
- RoHS compliant.
- This cable can save wear and tear on your CAN interface's OBD2 connector.
|The information herein is subject to change without notice.|
|Error Frame Generation||No|
|Error Counters Reading||No|
|Temp Range||-30 °C to +85 °C|
|Material||Durable thermoplastic rubber|
|OS||Win XP, Linux, Win 7, Win Vista, Win 10, Win 8|
|Kvaser OBD II Extension Cable 2.5 Meter Datasheet|
|Kvaser OBD II Extension Cable Schematics|
|Detailed schematic for the Kvaser OBD II extension cable.