Kvaser PCIEcan 2xCAN v3
Kvaser PCIEcan 2xCAN v3 is a small, yet advanced, CAN dual-channel real time CAN interface that handles transmission and reception of standard and extended CAN messages on the bus with a high time stamp precision. The Kvaser PCIEcan 2xCAN v3 is compatible with applications that use Kvaser‘s CANlib.
- PCI Express CAN interface.
- Supports CAN FD, up to 8 Mbit/s.
- Quick and easy plug-and-play installation.
- Supports both 11-bit (CAN 2.0A) and 29-bit (CAN 2.0B active) identifiers.
- 100 % compatible with applications written for other Kvaser CAN hardware with Kvaser CANlib.
- High-speed CAN connection (compliant with ISO 11898-2), up to 1 Mbit /s.
- Fully compatible with J1939, CANopen, NMEA 2000⃝R and DeviceNet.
- Supports silent mode for analysis tools – listen to the bus without interfering.
- Supports simultaneous usage of multiple Kvaser interfaces.
- Low profile board, includes low and high profile brackets.
2-Year Warranty. See General Conditions and Policies for details.
|The information herein is subject to change without notice.|
|Error Frame Generation||Yes|
|Error Counters Reading||Yes|
|Timestamp resolution (µs)||1 μs|
|Maximum message rate, send||20000|
|Maximum message rate, receive||20000|
|OS||Linux, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10|