The Recommended Practice 1210 was defined by the Technology and Maintenance Council (TMC) as a standardized API for communication between Windows® applications and communication networks in vehicles.
The PCAN-RP1210 API by PEAK-System is an implementation of RP1210 version C with support for CAN and SAE J1939 networks. Thus the API makes it possible to develop own RP1210 applications and to use already existing ones with CAN interfaces by PEAK-System.
Since July 2020, the PCAN-RP1210 API is provided free of charge. The API is supplied as a setup package along with documentation and additional software. The DLLs required for using RP1210 software with PC CAN interfaces can be installed with the device driver setup.
- RP1210 (Version C) implementation according to the specification by TMC
- Development of own RP1210 applications
- Use of RP1210 applications with PEAK CAN interfaces
- Support of CAN and SAE J1939 networks
- PCAN-RP1210 API
- PCAN-Nets Configuration
- Documentation in PDF format
- Documentation in HTML Help format
|Free Download : PCAN-RP1210 API|
|RP1210 API and connection of RP1210 software to PEAK CAN interfaces. Installation for Windows® 10, 8.1 (32/64-bit) includes interface DLLs, a RP1210 connection test application, and documentation.|