SAE J2716 (SENT) Interface
A 4-channel interface, gateway, and a stand-alone data logger for SAE J2716 bus (SENT bus). The converter features 4 SENT channels, 10/100 Ethernet port, CAN(/FD) channel, a USB port, multiple I/Os, and a microSD card slot. A PC application is provided free-of-charge. An open communication protocol for integration is available.
The device may be used as a SAE J2716 interface to Ethernet, USB, CAN(/FD), or its SENT channel can be mapped to the analogue inputs or outputs. The device can even be used as a stand-alone SENT and CAN(/FD) data logger.
- 4 bi-directional SENT channels
- Short PWM Code (SPC) support
- Ethernet (10/100)
- USB 2.0
- 4 Multi-purpose I/Os (analogue input/output, digital input)
- MicroSD card slot (stand-alone SENT data logger)
- Open communication protocol over Ethernet, USB, and CAN(/FD) for integration
- Can be used as a USB-CAN(/FD) or Ethernet-CAN(/FD) interface
- USB-powered or external power
- RTC with battery backup
- Aluminium enclosure (80 x 82 x 32 mm)
- DIN rail mounting bracket available