Virtual PCAN-Gateway (Free)IPES-VPCANGW
Windows® Software for Direct Access to PCAN-Gateways
Note: The software requires a PCAN-Gateway as a counterpart. It is not possible to establish a connection between two computers with the Virtual PCAN-Gateway.
Analog to the bidirectional connection of two PCAN-Gateways, message forwarding with so-called routes must be set up between the hardware and the software. At first, two routes have to be created on the configuration website of the hardware, one for sending and another for receiving. Then, the appropriate counterparts of these routes must be established within the configuration software.
Due to this connection, the PCAN-Gateways are being integrated in the established PCAN environment and can be used like a conventional PEAK CAN interface. For example, the traffic on the CAN channels can be displayed and traced by the PCAN-View CAN monitor.
- Supports the operating systems Windows® 10, 8.1, 7 (32/64-bit)
- Connection of several PCAN-Gateways with a computer via IP-based networks
- Optional use of different LAN and WLAN network adapters
- Configuration software to set up and manage message forwarding
- Windows® 10, 8.1, 7 (32/64-bit)
- At least 512 MB RAM and 1 GHz CPU
- LAN- or WLAN network interface