Kvaser Memorator Pro 5xHS CB
The Memorator Pro 5xHS CB is a bare circuit board version of a five channel, high performance CAN (Controller Area Network) bus interface and standalone data logger. Now with CAN FD support, the updated data logger allows users to monitor and collect data from up to five CAN channels using a single device. In interface mode the device connects to the PC via USB while in standalone mode it logs data to an SD card.
The Memorator Pro 5xHS CB offers advanced features such as Message Filtering, Triggers, Error Detection and Generation, Silent Mode, an expandable SD Card slot, Galvanic Isolation, and much more. Configurable using Kvaser's Memorator Config Tool, it is also capable of running user-developed scripts, written in the Kvaser t programming language. Guidance in creating t programs is supplied.
- Monitor 5 CAN channels simultaneously using just one device, or connect the USB cable with a single 9 pin DSUB for single CAN channel monitoring.
- Automatically time synchronizes the data transmitted and received across all five buses.
- Built-in Kvaser MagiSync technology time synchronizes with other Kvaser interfaces connected to the same PC, resulting in simpler and more accurate multi-channel data capture.
- Script functionality allows users to develop customized t-script applications written in the Kvaser t programming language.
- Plug and play installation, and a comprehensive user guide to help make t script development quick and easy.
- Log data to an expandable SD card slot.
- LED lights alert user to device status, including signalling a full SD card or card error.
- Power derived from the USB connection, CAN or built-in power supply.
- Supports CAN FD
- Compatible with J1939, CANopen, NMEA 2000® and DeviceNet.
|The information herein is subject to change without notice.|
|Error frame generation||Yes|
|Error counters reading||Yes|
|Buffers||Auto RX Buffers, Auto TX Buffers, On Board Buffer|
|Maximum message rate, send||20000 mps|
|Maximum message rate, receive||20000 mps|
|Dimensions (LxH)||120x13 mm|
|Kvaser Memorator Pro 5xHS CB Datasheet
|Memorator Pro 5xHS CB Users Guide|
|Users guide for Kvaser Memorator Professional 5xHS
|Specification of Kvaser Memorator Device configuration XML format|
|Specification of Kvaser Memorator Device configuration XML format
|Kvaser Database Editor Users Guide|
|Kvaser Database Editor User's Guide
|Kvaser t Programming Language|
|Documentation for the t programming language
|Kvaser SocketCAN Device Drivers|
|Kvaser SocketCAN Drivers for Linux.
|Kvaser Linux Driver and SDK|
|Linux driver and SDK for Kvaser PCIcan/PCIcanx, Kvaser PCIcanII, Kvaser PC104+, Kvaser PCIcanx II, Kvaser USBcan II, Kvaser Memorator*, Kvaser Leaf family, Kvaser Memorator Pro**, Kvaser USBcan Pro and VirtualCAN. For LAPcan and LAPcan II, you should use version 4.2 of the driver. (*) only with USBcanII functionality, (**) only with USBcan Pro functionality
|Kvaser DIADEM Driver|
|This free driver for National Instrument's DIAdem supports all CAN hardware from Kvaser.
|Kvaser Drivers for Windows|
|Windows drivers for all our CAN hardware. Please check release notes for information on which Windows versions are supported. It also contain a driver for the virtual CAN bus.
|Kvaser Firmware Update Tool|
|Firmware Update tool for most Kvaser devices.
|Linux SDK Library|
|Linux SDK library.
|The Canlib module is a Python wrapper for Kvaser CANlib SDK.
|Kvaser LabView VI Library for CAN|
|Library for National Instrument's LabView. Version for all Kvaser CAN hardware.
|Kvaser CANlib SDK|
|Software development kit - everything you need to develop software for the Kvaser CAN and LIN interfaces. Libraries, header files, sample programs for e.g. C, C++, C#, Visual Basic and Delphi, documentation, and more. Note: you need to download and install the appropriate device drivers separately.
|Kvaser Database Editor 3|
|Kvaser Database Editor 3 (candbfd).
|Kvaser Memorator Configuration tool|
|Configuration tool for Kvaser Memorator Pro 5xHS, Kvaser Memorator 2xHS v2, Kvaser Memorator Light HS v2 and Kvaser Eagle
|A free of charge, general-purpose CAN bus monitor. It works with all CAN interfaces from Kvaser and also with the virtual CAN bus.