The PCAN-Router Pro allows the data traffic from up to four High-speed CAN buses to be connected together. Besides straight message forwarding, the CAN data can be processed, manipulated and, for example, filtered in a number of different ways. The PCAN-Router Pro behavior can be freely configured using comprehensive Windows® software. There are a variety of function blocks and other settings available to the user to allow this kind of configuration to be set up. At the same time, there is a virtual fifth CAN channel which is responsible for recording all the data traffic to a CompactFlash card.
Added to this, the modular bus structure allows flexible adaptation of the CAN channels to the relevant requirements. The device is also available with low-speed and single-wire CAN transceivers upon request.
- PCAN-Router Pro in aluminum casing including mating connector for power supply
- Configuration software PPCAN-Editor 2 for Windows® Details ...
- Conversion software PEAK-Converter for
Windows® 10, 8, 7 (32/64-bit)
- Industrial CompactFlash card (min. 1 GB)
- Manual in PDF format
Customization and customer-specific firmware available on request
- 4 High-speed CAN channels via plugable transceiver modules. Alternatively, Low-speed, Single-wire, and opto-decoupled High-speed modules, as well as High-speed modules without wake-up function available
- Wake-up function using separate input or CAN bus
- CAN connections are D-Sub, 9-pin
- CAN termination switchable
- Detailed configuration with the software PPCAN-Editor 2 for Windows®
- Various function blocks for data processing and manipulation
- Configurable beeper
- Configurable status LEDs
- Recording of CAN data and error frames to a CompactFlash card
- Conversion of logging data to various output formats using Windows® software
- Battery buffered real-time clock (RTC), can also be used for wake-up
- Aluminum casing with flange. DIN rail fixing option available on request
- 8 - 30 V power supply, protection against overvoltage and reverse polarity
- Extended operating temperature range from -40 to 85°C (-40 to 185 °F)