Kvaser OBD II Extension Cable 10 Meter
SKU #: KV-00348-4
by Kvaser AB
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 47): Computation results to '-Infinity'%
A Kvaser OBD II Extension Cable is an extension cable with a male to female OBD II connector. The cable is made of durable thermoplastic rubber. All pins are connected.
- Molded OBD II (SAE J1962) male connector, for Type A (12 Volt) as well as Type B (24 Volt).
- Molded 9 pin DSUB female connector with thumbscrews
- 2500 mm (approx. 8 ft) long cable made of durable thermoplastic rubber
- Designed for Kvaser's High-Speed, Low-Speed and Single-Wire CAN interfaces
- Perfect for Kvaser Memorator, Kvaser Leaf Professional, etc.
|The information herein is subject to change without notice.|
|Error Frame Generation||No|
|Error Counters Reading||No|
|Temp Range||-30 °C to +85 °C|
|Length||10000 mm (393.7in.)|
|Material||Durable thermoplastic rubber|
|OS||Win XP, Linux, Win 7, Win Vista, Win 10, Win 8|
|Kvaser OBD II Extension Cable 10 Meter Datasheet|