Kvaser Air Bridge Light HS (FCC)
The Air Bridge Light HS (FCC) from Kvaser is a wireless CAN bridge to connect two CAN networks. It is designed for situations where wired connections are challenging or unsuitable. The Air Bridge Light is comprised of a pair of pre-configured devices with rugged housing and integrated antennas, and allows for the exchange of raw CAN data. The pair attain predictable latency without sacrificing range or stability.
The Kvaser Air Bridge Light comes in two variants: (01008-6) Kvaser Air Bridge Light HS (FCC) is optimized for the US, while (00808-3) Kvaser Air Bridge Light HS is approved for the European Union. Both models share the same functionality but have different radio transmission schemes due to regulatory differences.
- 2-Year Warranty. See Kvaser's General Conditions and Policies for details. Register your product for an additional 1-year Warranty Extension.
- Free Technical Support on all products available by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Kvaser Air Bridge Light HS (FCC) (EAN: 73-30130-01008-6) has been tested and found to comply with part 15 of FCC Rules. See User Guide for full FCC Compliance Information Statement..
- A pre-configured pair of units that create a point-to-point radio link between two CAN networks
- 2.4 GHz proprietary protocol
- Internal antenna design, antenna output power max 18 dBm
- Automatic baud rate detection (125K, 250K, 500K, 1M)
- Supports both 11-bit (CAN 2.0A) and 29-bit (CAN 2.0B active) identifiers
- High-speed CAN connection (compliant with ISO 11898-2), up to 1 Mbit/s
- Power supplied through the CAN bus interface
- Rugged aluminum housing
- Plug and play, driver-free and configuration-free
- Fully compatible with J1939, CANopen, NMEA 2000 and DeviceNet
- Extended operating temperature range from -40 to +70 °C
|CAN Transceivers||TJA1051T (Compliant with ISO 11898-2)|
|CAN Controller||Built into the processor|
|CAN Bit Rate||Autobaud at 1 Mbit/s, 500 Kbit/s, 250 Kbit/s and 125 Kbit/s|
|Max Message Rate||Approx. 1200 msg/s full duplex|
|Packet Latency||Approx. 4.8 ms|
|Wireless Communication||2.4 GHz Gaussian Frequency-Shift Keying (GFSK) with Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS) modulation|
|Frequency Range||2.405 GHz to 2.477 GHz|
|Antenna Type||Internal Antenna|
|Antenna Output Power||Max 18 dBm approx.|
|Dimensions||30 x 151 x 17 mm|
|External Power||Allowed operating voltage 9 V-36 V DC
Maximum input voltage 48 V DC
|Power Consumption||Approx. 2 W|
|Hardware Configuration||Plug and Play|
|IP Rating||IP 65|
|Operating temperature||-40 C to +70 C|