Kvaser T-Cannector Expansion L
The Kvaser T-Cannector Expansion L (01300-1) is a CAN bus hub and extension unit that offers six D-SUB9 socket connectors in total. With adjustable CAN termination (connecting a load of 120, 60 or 0), the Kvaser T-Cannector Expansion L provides an affordable and safe way of terminating the CAN bus when using Kvaser interfaces on a development board, as well as powering devices without internal power.
- Acts as a CAN bus hub with six D-SUB9 connectors
- Modular and compatible with Kvaser T-cannector v2 (00776-5) for larger CAN bus hubs
- Each D-SUB9 has screws to secure the connection to the Kvaser CAN interface
- Adjustable termination via easy-to-use switch (Base unit)
- LED to indicate power on (Base unit)
- Voltage range of 12 V- 24 V DC
|The information herein is subject to change without notice.|
|Categories||LIN, CABLES, DIN Rail, Interfaces, Hardware, Dataloggers, CAN, Accessories|
|Temp Range||-40 °C to +85 °C|
|Kvaser T-Cannector Expansion L User's Guide|
|The Kvaser T-Cannector Expansion L, which consists of a Kvaser T-cannector v2 (Base unit) and a Kvaser T-cannector L (Extension unit), expands the Kvaser T-cannector v2 (00776-5) to a CAN bus hub that in total offers eight D-SUB9 socket connectors.