A comfortable API allows the easy analysis of received data. The emotas SAE J1939 Stack is equipped with a defined driver interface for the easy adaption of different CPUs. A great number of hardware adaptions are available at emotas . For efficient and quick development the SAE J1939 Stack is highly configurable and scalable.
To guarantee a quick start using the J1939 Stack a number of example projects and a user manual are part of the delivery. Also a reference manual that explains the use of functionalities and function parameters is included.
The unique J1939 DeviceDesigner is a tool to manage all PNGs and SPNs in a device easily and to generate code for the J1939 stack.
The Import of PGN definitions avoids repetitive and error-prone work.
Scope of delivery/Licensing
- J1939 protocol source code (ANSI-C compatible)
- driver adaption for CPU
- ready to run example applications
- User and Reference Manual as PDF file
- site licence with out runtime fee
- 6 month support and updates included
- 1 single-user license of J1939 DeviceDesigner (JDD); NOTE: additional JDD licenses available for purchase
- optional maintenance agreement
- Transmission and reception of J1939 messages
- Handling of the J1939 transport protocols for large data (TP & BAM)
- Support of the “address claiming” process for determination of the node address
- Cyclic transmission and reception of messages
- Dynamic creation of PGNs and SPNs at run-time
- Support of up to 8 CAN channels within the J1939 stack (higher price for multi-channel version)
- ANSI-C compatible SAE J1939 source code stack
- available for many CPU types
- comfortable user interface
- in great extent configurable and scalable
- J1939 DeviceDesigner included
- ANSI-C compiler