The CloudRail.Box is based on the Revolution Pi Connect hardware technology and connects industrial sensors and actuators to the cloud via Plug&Play. Simply plug in compatible IO-Link masters and sensors and select your desired cloud platform. From sensor to cloud in less than a minute.
The CloudRail.Box is ideal for fast and cost-effective implementation of IIoT or "Industry 4.0" cloud-based projects. Thanks to the innovative Plug&Play configuration, this is possible without requiring any special knowledge of fieldbuses or industrial protocols.
CloudRail currently supports the cloud platforms Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, SAP Cloud, IBM Cloud and Alibaba Cloud (in each case the IoT Hub). A list of compatible sensors and IO modules can be found at cloudrail.com.
The CloudRail.Box is configured and managed via a central device management cloud.
Please note: To use the CloudRail.Box you need a paid CloudRail Subscription in addition to the device. Further information can be found at cloudrail.com.
- Network Configurator (CNC) for the integration of FNL in your network
- PROFIBUS configuration tool CONFIGURATOR III with extensive download, analysis and control functions
- Programming interface: The TCP/IP socket interface provides transparent exchange of the DP Slaves' process and diagnostic data as well as all DP/DPV1 Master class 1/2 and DP Slave services
- No more hardware/driver installation with its typical related problems
- Access to the respective fieldbus from any arbitrary network PC
- Up-to-date technologies, like internet, e-mail etc. can be used in the process control level
- Add-on software: LabVIEW™ Driver for FNL
|Supported Protocol versions||RS232, RS485, RS422, Modbus RTU|
|Network connector||Weidmüller plug 8-pin 3.50|
|Max. baud rate||TBA|
|Power||24 V DC (-15/+20%)|
|Current consumption||100 mA|
|Dimensions||110.4 x 22.5 x 101.4 mm|
|Weight||approx. 90 g|
|Reverse voltage protection||Yes|
|Operating temperature||0 °C to 60 °C|
|Storage temperature||-25°C to 70 °C|
|Max. relative humidity (at 40 °C)||93 % (non condensing)|
|Mounting||DIN rail (EN50022)|
|RevPi CloudRAIL Box Technical Specifications in PDF Format|