Kvaser BlackBird SemiPro HS
SKU #: KV-00441-2
by Kvaser AB
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 47): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
NOTE: This product has been discontinued by the manufacturer. Customers are encouraged to consider the manufacturer recommended replacement product, Kvaser Blackbird v2, part# KV-00671-3.Kvaser BlackBird SemiPro is a high performance wireless communication link to the CAN bus utilizing WLAN technology, which offers increased mobility and extended range of coverage for CAN bus networks.
- WLAN version 802.11b/g
- Two different operation modes: infrastructure and ad-hoc
- Encryption: WPA2 / WPA / WEP128 / WEP64
- Accessibility: Public/Private
- Provides the functionality of a WLAN and a USB to CAN bus interface in a single device – two units in one device
- Designed for USB 2.0, backward compliant with USB 1.1
- IP67 rated lightweight aluminium housing
- Support for up to 3 CAN channels
- Messages are time-stamped and synchronized with a precision of 25 microsecond
- Handles up to 15 000 messages per second
- Supports both 11-bit (CAN 2.0A) and 29-bit (CAN 2.0B active) identifiers
- Reliable error handling
- Supports silent mode for analyzing tools
- Low power consumption
- Excellent EMC performance
- Polyurethane cabling for extreme environments
- Galvanic isolation of the CAN bus driver stage to protect the hardware
- Labeled CAN channel for easy identification of the supported physical layer
- 100% software compatible with applications written for all Kvaser hardware with Kvaser CANlib SDK
- Equipped with a 50 cm (19.7 in.) long CAN cable
- Interfaces the CAN bus with a D-SUB connector
- Quick and easy Plug-and-Play installation
- Dimension approx. 170 x 30 x 17 mm (6.7 x 1.2 x 0.68 in.)
- Operating voltage CAN bus (6 - 40 V DC)
- Temperature range -30 °C – +85 °C
|Error frame generation||Yes|
|Error frame detection||Yes|
|On board buffer||Yes|
|Maximum message rate, send||15000|
|Maximum message rate, receive||15000|
|Dimensions (WxLxH)||30x170x20 mm (1.2x6.7x0.8in.)|
|Kvaser DIADEM driver|
|This free driver for National Instrument's DIAdem supports all CAN hardware from Kvaser.
|Kvaser Drivers for Windows|
|Windows drivers for all our CAN hardware. rnPlease check release notes for information on which Windows versions are supported.rnIt also contain a driver for the virtual CAN bus.
|Kvaser LINUX Driver and SDK|
|Linux driver and SDK for Kvaser PCIcan/PCIcanx, Kvaser PCIcanII, Kvaser PC104+, Kvaser PCIcanx II, Kvaser USBcan II, Kvaser Memorator*, Kvaser Leaf family, Kvaser Memorator Pro**, Kvaser USBcan Pro and VirtualCAN. rnrnFor LAPcan and LAPcan II, you should use version 4.2 of the driver.rnrn(*)Only with USBcanII functionality.rn(**)Only with USBcan Pro functionality.
|Cleanup Driver removal program|
|Driver removal program. This program will remove the CAN driver (version 3.9 or older) from your computer. This program will not work with driver 4.0 or later. Use it only if you need to remove an old version of the driver from your computer.
|A free of charge, general-purpose CAN bus monitor. Works with all CAN interfaces from Kvaser. Windows 2000 or later is recommended but Windows 98 should also work.
|Kvaser CANlib SDK|
|Software development kit - everything you need to develop software for the Kvaser CAN and LIN interfaces. Link libraries, header files, sample programs, Microsoft Visual Basic and Borland Delphi components, documentation, and more. Note: you need to download and install the appropriate device drivers separately.
|Kvaser LabView VI Library for CAN|
|Library for National Instrument's LabView version for all Kvaser CAN hardware.
|Remove old drivers|
|Driver removal program. This program will remove the CAN driver (version 3.2 or older) from your computer. This is a version intended for those who have installed CANLIB 3.2 or older. Use it only if you need to remove an old version of the driver from your computer. You may want to contact the support first run.