Kvaser BlackBird V2
More powerful and versatile a WLAN solution than Kvaser's original BlackBird, Kvaser BlackBird V2 incorporates a new radio chip that gives it up to 75% better range. In addition, more on-board memory overcomes potential interruptions to the wireless connection due to the protocol itself or disturbance. The BlackBird V2's ability to leverage existing wireless infrastructure makes it ideal for replacing cumbersome cable, accessing hard-to-reach CAN networks, or for monitoring a CANbus while in motion. Based on radio chip that is Wi-Fi certified and meets CE and FCC standards, it works in both Ad Hoc and Infrastructure mode. The Blackbird V2's API is device independent and so can be used on a tablet or smartphone, as well as PC.
- WLAN version 802.11b/g/n
- Responds to increased market demand for iOS and Android API with a device independent http based REST API
- 100% software compatible with applications written for all Kvaser hardware with free Kvaser CANlib SDK
- Up to 75% better range
- Works in AdHoc and Infrastructure mode
- Lightweight but highly rugged aluminum housing
- Polyurethane cabling suitable for extreme environments
- Galvanic isolation of the CAN bus driver stage to protect the hardware
- Interfaces the CAN bus with a standard D-SUB connector
- Configured by USB connection
- Can be used as a wired interface
- Operating voltage CAN bus (7 - 40 V DC)
- Messages are time-stamped and synchronized with a precision of 25 microsecond
- Supports 11-bit and 29-bit identifiers
- Comes with free, first class technical support
|The information herein is subject to change without notice.
|Error frame generation
|Error frame detection
|On board buffer
|Maximum message rate, send
|Maximum message rate, receive
|30x170x20 mm (1.2x6.7x0.8in.)
|Kvaser DIADEM driver
|This free driver for National Instrument's DIAdem supports all CAN hardware from Kvaser.
|Kvaser Drivers for Windows
|Windows drivers for all our CAN hardware. rnPlease check release notes for information on which Windows versions are supported.rnIt also contain a driver for the virtual CAN bus.
|Kvaser LINUX Driver and SDK
|Linux driver and SDK for Kvaser PCIcan/PCIcanx, Kvaser PCIcanII, Kvaser PC104+, Kvaser PCIcanx II, Kvaser USBcan II, Kvaser Memorator*, Kvaser Leaf family, Kvaser Memorator Pro**, Kvaser USBcan Pro and VirtualCAN. rnrnFor LAPcan and LAPcan II, you should use version 4.2 of the driver.rnrn(*)Only with USBcanII functionality.rn(**)Only with USBcan Pro functionality.
|Cleanup Driver removal program
|Driver removal program. This program will remove the CAN driver (version 3.9 or older) from your computer. This program will not work with driver 4.0 or later. Use it only if you need to remove an old version of the driver from your computer.
|A free of charge, general-purpose CAN bus monitor. Works with all CAN interfaces from Kvaser. Windows 2000 or later is recommended but Windows 98 should also work.
|Kvaser CANlib SDK
|Software development kit - everything you need to develop software for the Kvaser CAN and LIN interfaces. Link libraries, header files, sample programs, Microsoft Visual Basic and Borland Delphi components, documentation, and more. Note: you need to download and install the appropriate device drivers separately.
|Kvaser LabView VI Library for CAN
|Library for National Instrument's LabView version for all Kvaser CAN hardware.
|Remove old drivers
|Driver removal program. This program will remove the CAN driver (version 3.2 or older) from your computer. This is a version intended for those who have installed CANLIB 3.2 or older. Use it only if you need to remove an old version of the driver from your computer. You may want to contact the support first run.