Kvaser DIN-Rail SE400S-X10KV-01059-8
4 x CAN FD Interface
The Kvaser DIN Rail SE400S-X10 is a multi-channel, programmable Ethernet to CAN/CAN FD interface for DIN Rail mounting. The device has four CAN/CAN FD channels and supports up to four optional Kvaser DIN Rail SE400S-X10 I/O add-on modules of which there are three different types; analog, digital and relay. Ideal for automotive test cell or end-of-line production test applications, the SE400S-X10 can download and run programs created in the Kvaser t programming language, such as diagnostics routines to test automotive body control modules.
- Quick and easy installation
- Multi channel CAN to Ethernet interface
- Supports CAN FD, up to 8 Mbit/s (with correct physical layer implementation).
- Capable of sending up to 20000 messages persecond, per CAN channel.
- Ethernet connection with auto-MDIX using a standard shielded RJ45 socket.
- Galvanically isolated CAN channels.
- Fully compatible with J1939, CANopen, NMEA 2000 and DeviceNet.
- Modular plastic housing for easy mounting on DIN Rail, no tools needed.
- Can use up to four add-on modules for digital and/ or analog inputs and outputs, controllable through Kvaser CANlib.
- Supports programs written in the Kvaser t programming language, enables e.g. gateway functionality.
- Allows users to develop IO functionality written in the Kvaser t programming language.
- Compatible with all applications written for Kvaser hardware, such as PCIcan and USBcan, using Kvaser CANlib.
Kvaser DIN Rail S010-X10 Digital add-on
- Kvaser DIN Rail S020-X10 Analog add-on
- Kvaser DIN Rail S030-X11 Relay add-on