Kvaser Ethercan Light HS
The Kvaser Ethercan Light HS CAN to Ethernet interface facilitates the adoption of the Internet of Things (IoT) concept within modern manufacturing environments by enabling data from any CAN product or system to be accessed over the Internet, via an Ethernet equipped PC.
- High-speed CAN connection (compliant with ISO 11898-2), up to 1 Mbit/s.
- Ethernet connection has auto-MDIX, so it automatically detects and adjusts for Ethernet cable being used.
- Built-in Power over Ethernet (PoE) - receives data and power over the Ethernet cable
- Small, lightweight plastic housing with galvanic isolation
- Fully compatible with J1939, CANopen, NMEA 2000R and DeviceNet.
- 100% compatible with applications written for other Kvaser CAN hardware with Kvaser CANlib.
|Temp Range||-20 - 70 °C|
|Messages Per Second Recieve||8000 mps|
|Messages Per Second Sending||8000 mps|
|Buffers||On Board Buffer|
|Error Frame Generation||No|
|Error Counters Reading||No|
|Kvaser DIADEM Driver|
|This free driver for National Instrument's DIAdem supports all CAN hardware from Kvaser.
|Kvaser Drivers for Windows|
|Windows drivers for all our CAN hardware. Please check release notes for information on which Windows versions are supported. It also contain a driver for the virtual CAN bus.
|Kvaser Firmware Update Tool|
|Firmware update tool for Kvaser BlackBird (all types), Kvaser BlackBird v2, Kvaser Eagle, Kvaser Ethercan Light HS, Kvaser Leaf (all types), Kvaser Leaf Light v2 (all types), Kvaser Memorator Light, Kvaser Memorator Professional, Kvaser Memorator Semipro, Kvaser Mini PCI Express HS (all types), Kvaser USBcan Light 2xHS, and Kvaser USBcan Professional.
|A free of charge, general-purpose CAN bus monitor. Works with all CAN interfaces from Kvaser. Works with all CAN interfaces from Kvaser. Windows 2000 or later is recommended but Windows 98 should also work.
|Kvaser CANLib SDK|
|Software development kit - everything you need to develop software for the Kvaser CAN and LIN interfaces. Link libraries, header files, sample programs, Microsoft Visual Basic and Borland Delphi components, documentation, and more. Note: you need to download and install the appropriate device drivers separately.
|Kvaser LabView VI Library for CAN|
|Library for National Instrument's LabView version for all Kvaser CAN hardware.