An essential tool for automotive engineers, CAN and LIN can now be configured using a single tool. Easy access, from climate control to calibration, using one device. This compact, high-performance interface uses a standard USB connector and two high-speed CAN or LIN channels in separate 9-pin D-SUB CAN connectors. Each channel can be configured for either CAN or LIN, allowing multiple configurations tailored to your needs.
- Hybrid USB CAN/LIN interface.
- Supports CAN FD, up to 5 Mbit/s (with proper physical layer)
- Supports High-Speed CAN (ISO 11898-2) up to 1Mbit/s.
- Supports CAN 2.0 A and CAN 2.0 B active.
- Quick and easy plug-and-play installation.
- Supports LIN 2.2.
- Power is taken from the USB bus.
- LIN reference power detection.
- Fully compatible with J1939, CANopen, NMEA 2000 and DeviceNet.
- Fully compatible with applications written for other Kvaser CAN hardware with Kvaser CANlib.
- Galvanically isolated bus drivers.
- Extended operating temperature range from -40 to 85 °C.
|The information herein is subject to change without notice.|
|Bitrate||40-1000 kbit/s (CAN); 1-20 kBit/s (LIN)|
|Error frame generation||No|
|Error frame detection||Yes|
|Timestamp resolution||50 microsecs|
|On board buffer||Yes|
|Maximum message rate, send||20,000|
|Maximum message rate, receive||20,000|
|Dimensions (WxLxH)||50x170x20 mm (body incl. strain relief)|