Kvaser Hybrid Pro 2xCAN/LIN
Kvaser Hybrid Pro 2xCAN/LIN is a flexible, dual channel interface that allows each channel to be assigned independently as CAN, CAN FD or LIN. This makes the Kvaser Hybrid Pro 2xCAN/LIN a must-have ’universal interface’ for every engineer involved in automotive communications.
The Kvaser Hybrid Pro 2xCAN/LIN offers advanced features such as support for CAN FD, Silent Mode, Single Shot, Error Frame Generation and Kvaser MagiSync automatic clock synchronization. As a Pro-level device, this interface can host user-developed programs, created using resources provided within Kvaser’s free CANlib SDK. These can be designed to accomplish a range of advanced tasks, such as CAN node simulation and CAN flashing, or create a LIN to CAN gateway. Guidance and code examples are provided.
An essential tool for automotive engineers, CAN and LIN can now be configured using a single tool. Easy access, from climate control to calibration, using one device. This compact, high-performance interface uses a standard USB connector and two high-speed CAN, CAN FD or LIN channels in separate 9-pin D-SUB CAN connectors. Each channel can be configured for either CAN or LIN, allowing multiple configurations tailored to your needs.
- Hybrid USB CAN/LIN two channel interface with two separate 9-pin D-SUBS
- t programsallow users to customize the Hybrid Pro 2xCAN/LIN’s behavior
- Supports CAN FD, up to 5 Mbit/s (with proper physical layer)
- Supports High-Speed CAN (ISO 11898-2) up to 1Mbit/s and LIN 2.2A (ISO 17987 Part 1-7) up to 20 kbit/s
- Capable of sending up to 20000 messages per second, per CAN channel, timestamped with a 1 μs accuracy
- USB-powered (bus V+ reference required for LIN)
- Kvaser MagiSync – automatic time synchronization between MagiSync-enabled Kvaser interfaces connected to the same PC
- Single-shot function ensures that failed transmissions will not retry.
- Error frame generation and error counters
- LED lights indicate device status
- Fully compatible with J1939, CANopen, NMEA 2000 and DeviceNet
- Supplied with Kvaser CANlib and Kvaser LINlib, free software APIs that are common to all Kvaser hardware and enable the channels to be configured intuitively and fast
- Extended operating temperature range from -40°C to 85°C
|The information herein is subject to change without notice.|
|Bitrate||50-1000 kbit/s (CAN); 1-20 kBit/s (LIN)|
|Error frame generation||Yes|
|Error frame detection||Yes|
|Timestamp resolution||1 μs|
|Maximum message rate, send||20,000|
|Maximum message rate, receive||20,000|
|Dimensions (WxLxH)||50x170x20 mm (body incl. strain relief)|
|Kvaser Hybrid Install Guide|
|Kvaser Hybrid Pro 2xCAN/LIN Install Guide|