Liquid error (product-EOL line 59): include usage is not allowed in this context
Kvaser Leaf Light V2 HS J1939-13KV-00787-1
by Kvaser AB
Product is no longer available.
Liquid error (product-EOL line 197): include usage is not allowed in this context
Kvaser's Leaf Light V2 J1939-13 is the latest version of Kvaser's popular line of Leaf Light V2 USB-to-CAN interfaces. This application specific device offers a simple way of connecting a desktop or laptop computer with a USB 2.0 connector to an on-board computer in any vehicle by means of its 9-pin J1939 compliant CAN connector. The Kvaser Leaf Light product series provides reliable, low cost interface tools for connecting any CAN network to a PC or mobile computer in vehicle diagnostic applications and beyond.
Kvaser's Leaf Light V2 series is the workhorse of the CAN interface world. The newly launched Kvaser Leaf Light V2 supports high speed USB for CAN and offers high performance at low cost. Loss free transmission and reception of standard and extended CAN messages on the CAN bus is transmitted with a time stamp precision of 100 microseconds.
- The Kvaser Leaf Light V2 is a high speed USB interface for CAN that offers loss free transmission and reception of standard and extended CAN messages on the CAN bus.
- 8000 messages per second, each time-stamped with 100 microsecond accuracy
- Galvanic isolation, previously a more expensive option on Kvaser's original Leaf Light, now comes as standard on the Leaf Light v2, enhancing protection from power surges or electrical shocks.
- Low current consumption of 70 mA, reducing power drain from your laptop.
- Local buffering and pre-processing results in high performance and a reduction of time critical tasks for the PC.
- Leaf Light v2 comes with free software, free software updates and free support. Kvaser's easy-to-use Kvaser CANlib applications programming interface (API) has virtual hardware that simulates our real hardware, so you can start developing around the Leaf Light v2 interface right away.
|The information herein is subject to change without notice.|
|Error frame generation||No|
|Error frame detection||Yes|
|On board buffer||Yes|
|Maximum message rate, send||8000|
|Maximum message rate, receive||8000|
|Dimensions (WxLxH)||40x100x20 mm (1.6x3.9x0.8in.)|