Kvaser Memorator Pro 2xHS V2
The Kvaser Memorator Pro 2xHS v2 is a professional-grade, dual-channel CAN (Controller Area Network) bus interface and stand-alone data logger. It is the newest addition to the popular family of CAN data loggers, offering advanced features such as message filtering, triggers, error detection and generation, silent mode for analysis, expandable SD card slot up to 64 GB, as well as galvanic isolation.
- Monitor two CAN channels simultaneously using just one device.
- Log data to an expandable SD card slot.
- Supports CAN FD up to 8Mbit/s (with proper physical layer implementation).
- Script functionality allows users to develop customized t-script applications written in the Kvaser t programming language.
- Power derived from the USB connection, CAN or an in-built power supply.
- Supports silent mode for analysis tools – listens to the bus without interfering.
- Detection and generation of error frames and remote frames.
- LED lights alert user to device status, including signalling a full SD card or card error.
- Galvanically isolated CAN bus drivers.
- Automatically time synchronises the data transmitted and received across both buses.
- Built-in Kvaser MagiSync technology time synchronises with other Kvaser interfaces connected to the same PC, resulting in simpler and more accurate multichannel data capture.
- Extended operating temperature range from -40 to 85 °C.
- Compatible with J1939, CANopen, NMEA 2000® and DeviceNet.
- Plug and play installation, and a comprehensive user guide to help make t script development quick and easy.
- 2-Year Warranty. See our General Conditions and Policies for details.
- Free Technical Support on all products available by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
|The information herein is subject to change without notice.|
|Error frame generation||Yes|
|Error frame detection||Yes|
|Buffers||Auto TX Buffers, on board buffer|
|Maximum message rate, send||20000|
|Maximum message rate, receive||20000|
|Dimensions (WxLxH)||55x150x23 mm|
|Kvaser Kvaser Memorator Pro 2xHS V2 Datasheet|
|Memorator Pro 2xHS v2 Users Guide|
|User Guide for Memorator Professional 2xHS v2
|Specification of Kvaser Memorator Device configuration XML format|
|Specification of Kvaser Memorator Device configuration XML format
|Kvaser Database Editor Users Guide|
|Kvaser Database Editor User's Guide
|Kvaser t Programming Language|
|Documentation for the t programming language
|Kvaser SocketCAN Device Drivers|
|Kvaser SocketCAN Drivers for Linux.
|Kvaser Linux Driver and SDK|
|Linux driver and SDK for Kvaser PCIcan/PCIcanx, Kvaser PCIcanII, Kvaser PC104+, Kvaser PCIcanx II, Kvaser USBcan II, Kvaser Memorator*, Kvaser Leaf family, Kvaser Memorator Pro**, Kvaser USBcan Pro and VirtualCAN. For LAPcan and LAPcan II, you should use version 4.2 of the driver. (*) only with USBcanII functionality, (**) only with USBcan Pro functionality
|Kvaser DIADEM Driver|
|This free driver for National Instrument's DIAdem supports all CAN hardware from Kvaser.
|Kvaser Drivers for Windows|
|Windows drivers for all our CAN hardware. Please check release notes for information on which Windows versions are supported. It also contain a driver for the virtual CAN bus.
|Kvaser Firmware Update Tool|
|Firmware Update tool for most Kvaser devices.
|Linux SDK Library|
|Linux SDK library.
|The Canlib module is a Python wrapper for Kvaser CANlib SDK.
|Kvaser LabView VI Library for CAN|
|Library for National Instrument's LabView. Version for all Kvaser CAN hardware.
|Kvaser CANlib SDK|
|Software development kit - everything you need to develop software for the Kvaser CAN and LIN interfaces. Libraries, header files, sample programs for e.g. C, C++, C#, Visual Basic and Delphi, documentation, and more. Note: you need to download and install the appropriate device drivers separately.
|Kvaser Database Editor 3|
|Kvaser Database Editor 3 (candbfd).
|Kvaser Memorator Configuration tool|
|Configuration tool for Kvaser Memorator Pro 5xHS, Kvaser Memorator 2xHS v2, Kvaser Memorator Light HS v2 and Kvaser Eagle
|A free of charge, general-purpose CAN bus monitor. It works with all CAN interfaces from Kvaser and also with the virtual CAN bus.