Kvaser PCIcanx II HS
Kvaser PCIcanx II is a high-performance CAN/PCI interface board and comprises two members: PCIcanx II HS/HS and PCIcanx II HS. Kvaser PCIcanx II HS is delivered with a free of charge low profile bracket. The Kvaser PCIcanx II boards fits in both PCI-X and PCI bus systems. Galvanically isolated CAN bus drivers to protect the hardware.
- Compliant with PCI 2.3
- The board fits in both 3.3V PCI-X and 3.3V and 5V PCI busses
- Fully software compatible with the discontinued PCIcan II boards
- On-board 16-bit microcontroller
- Dimensions 120 x 95 mm (approx. 4.5 x 4 in.)
- Communicates with the PC through a fast DPRAM
- Quick and easy plug-and-play installation - no switches
- CAN Controller: Renesas M16C
- Supports CAN 2.0 A and 2.0 B (active)
- High-speed ISO 11898 compliant driver circuits, supports bit rates up to 1 Mbit/s
- Industry-standard 9-pin D-SUB connectors
- Pin assignment according to CiA-DS102
- CAN oscillator frequency: 16 MHz
- Optoisolated driver circuits with fast optocouplers
- The Kvaser PCIcanx II family boards can optionally be delivered with exchangeable CAN drivers, supporting e.g. single-wire CAN
|The information herein is subject to change without notice.|
|Error frame generation||Yes|
|Error frame detection||Yes|
|On board buffer||Yes|
|Maximum message rate, send||8000|
|Maximum message rate, receive||14000|
|Dimensions (WxLxH)||120x65x20 mm (4.7x2.6x0.8in.)|
|Kvaser SocketCAN Device Drivers|
|Kvaser SocketCAN Drivers for Linux
|The Canlib module is a Python wrapper for Kvaser CANlib SDK.
|Kvaser CANlib SDK|
|Software development kit - everything you need to develop software for the Kvaser CAN and LIN interfaces. Libraries, header files, sample programs for e.g. C, C++, C#, Visual Basic and Delphi, documentation, and more. Note: you need to download and install the appropriate device drivers separately.
|Kvaser SocketCAN Device Drivers|
|Kvaser SocketCAN Drivers for Linux.
|Kvaser DIADEM Driver|
|This free driver for National Instrument's DIAdem supports all CAN hardware from Kvaser.
|Kvaser Drivers for Windows|
|Windows drivers for all our CAN hardware. Please check release notes for information on which Windows versions are supported. It also contain a driver for the virtual CAN bus.
|A free of charge general-purpose CAN bus momnitor. Works with all CAN interfaces from Kvaser. Windows 200 and later recommended.
|Kvaser LabView VI Library for CAN|
|Library for National Instrument's LabView version for all Kvaser CAN hardware.
|Kvaser Linux Driver and SDK|
|Linux driver and SDK for Kvaser PCIcan/PCIcanx, Kvaser PCIcanII, Kvaser PC104+, Kvaser PCIcanx II, Kvaser USBcan II, Kvaser Memorator*, Kvaser Leaf family, Kvaser Memorator Pro**, Kvaser USBcan Pro and VirtualCAN. For LAPcan and LAPcan II, you should use version 4.2 of the driver. (*) only with USBcanII functionality, (**) only with USBcan Pro functionality
|Remove old drivers|
|Driver removal program. This program will remove the CAN driver (version 3.2 or older) from your computer. This is a version intended for those who have installed CANLIB 3.2 or older. Use it only if you need to remove an old version of the driver from your computer. Contact technical support if you have any questions.
|Driver removal program. This program will remove the CAN driver (version 3.9 or older) from your computer. This program will not work with driver 4.0 or later. Use it only if you need to remove an old version of the driver from your computer.