Kvaser PCIEcan 4xCAN v2
Kvaser PCIEcan 4xCAN v2 is a small, yet advanced, CAN multi channel real time CAN interface that handles transmission and reception of standard and extended CAN messages on the bus with a high time stamp precision. It is compatible with applications that use Kvaser‘s CANlib.
- Supports CAN FD, up to 8 Mbit/s
- Quick and easy plug-and-play installation.
- High-speed CAN connection (compliant with ISO 11898-2), up to 1 Mbit /s
- Supports both 11-bit (CAN 2.0A) and 29-bit (CAN 2.0B active) identifiers.
- Low profile board, includes low and high profile brackets
- Implements Kvaser’s CAN IP in an FPGA, resulting in high max message rate.
- Four CAN Hi-Speed channels in a single 26-pin HD D-SUB CAN connector. The HD26 splitter connects to the CAN bus via four 9-pin DSUB connectors.
- Four yellow LEDs that indicate when a CAN message was received or sent.
- Fully compatible with J1939, CANopen, NMEA 2000 and DeviceNet.
- Supports silent mode for analysis tools – listens to the bus without interfering.
- Detection and generation of error frames and remote frames.
- Designed for standard and industrial computers.
- Galvanically isolated CAN bus drivers.
- Wide operating temperature of -40° C to +85° C.
- Supports the Kvaser Linx.
2-Year Warranty. See our General Conditions and Policies for details.
|The information herein is subject to change without notice.|
|Error Frame Generation||Yes|
|Error Counters Reading||Yes|
|Timestamp resolution (µs)||1 μs|
|Maximum message rate, send||20000|
|Maximum message rate, receive||20000|
|Connectors||26-pin HD D-SUB|
|OS||Linux, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10|