SKU #: KV-01174-8
by Kvaser AB
New Save 10%
Original price $825
Current price $745
The Kvaser U100P is the Precision version of Kvaser’s U100 range of CAN to USB interfaces. The Kvaser U100P delivers advanced features for engineers working in system development and difficult troubleshooting situations. Get more precise timestamping, synced time measurements across multiple devices, and listen to the CANbus in silent mode.
- Supports CAN FD, up to 8 Mbit/s (with correct physical layer implementation).
- Supports both 11-bit (CAN 2.0A) and 29-bit (CAN 2.0B active) identifiers.
- Supports silent mode for analysis tools – listen to the bus without interfering.
- Reinforced galvanic isolation, design validated with 5000 VAC rms applied for 60 s.
- 20 000 msg/s, timestamped with a resolution of 1 μs.
- Kvaser MagiSync™ – automatic time synchronization.
- Industrial grade temperature range, −40 oC to +85 oC.
- Powered through the USB connector.
- Supports bit rates from 10 Kbit/sec up to 1 Mbit/sec.
- Lightweight, glass fibre reinforced polyamide housing, overmolded with TPE.
- IP67 rated.
- DB-9 connector (other connectors available).
- Intuitive LED UI.
- Support for SocketCAN.
- Compatible with J1939, CANopen, NMEA 2000® and DeviceNet.
- Fully compatible with applications written for other Kvaser CAN hardware with Kvaser CANlib.
- Documentation, software and drivers can be downloaded for free at www.kvaser.com/downloads.
- Kvaser CANLIB SDK is a free resource that includes everything you need to develop software for the Kvaser CAN interfaces. Includes full documentation and many program samples, written in C, C++, C#, Delphi, and Visual Basic.
- All Kvaser CAN interface boards share a common software API. Programs written for one interface type will run without modifications on the other interface types!
- J2534 Application Programming Interface available.
- RP1210A Application Programming Interface available.
- On-line documentation in Windows HTML-Help and Adobe Acrobat format.
|The information herein is subject to change without notice.|
|CAN FD Bitrate||Up to 8 Mbit/s|
|Categories||CABLES, Interfaces, Hardware, CAN|
|Current Consumption||Typical 250 mA|
|Error Counters Reading||Yes|
|Error Frame Generation||Yes|
|Material||2K, TPE surface on top of glass fibre reinforced polyamide|
|Messages Per Second Received||20000 mps|
|Messages Per Second Sending||20000 mps|
|OS||Linux, Win 7, Win 10, Win 8|
|Temp Range||-40 °C to +85 °C|
|Timestamp Resolution (µs)||1 µs|
|Kvaser SocketCAN Device Drivers|
Kvaser SocketCAN Drivers for Linux
|Kvaser Linux Drivers and SDK|
Linux drivers and SDK for most Kvaser devices.
|Kvaser Drivers for Windows|
Windows drivers for all our CAN hardware. Please check the release notes for information on which Windows versions are supported. The package also contains a driver for a virtual CAN bus, for testing and evaluation when you don't have access to a physical CAN bus.
|Kvaser Firmware Update Tool|
Firmware Update tool for most Kvaser devices.
The Canlib module is a Python wrapper for Kvaser CANlib SDK.
|Kvaser LabView VI Library for CAN|
Library for National Instrument's LabView. Version for all Kvaser CAN hardware.
|Kvaser CANlib SDK|
Software development kit - everything you need to develop software for the Kvaser CAN and LIN interfaces. Libraries, header files, sample programs for e.g. C, C++, C#, Visual Basic and Delphi, documentation, and more. Note: you need to download and install the appropriate device drivers separately.
A free of charge, general-purpose CAN bus monitor. It works with all CAN interfaces from Kvaser and also with the virtual CAN bus.