Kvaser USBcan Light 4xHS
The compact and reliable Kvaser USBcan Light 4xHS is a cost-effective means of connecting four high-speed CAN buses to a PC or mobile computer. This USB to quad channel CAN interface comes with galvanic isolation as standard and features a USB connector at one end and four high speed CAN channels in a single 26-pin HD D-SUB CAN connector at the other. This CAN interface comes with an HD26-4xDS9 splitter that can be used to connect to four separate 9pin DSUB connectors.
- Low cost USB CAN interface.
- Quick and easy plug-and-play installation.
- Supports both 11-bit (CAN 2.0A) and 29-bit (CAN 2.0B active) identifiers.
- Power is taken from the USB bus.
- Galvanic isolation.
- High-speed CAN connection (compliant with ISO 11898-2), up to 1 Mbit/s.
- Fully compatible with J1939, CANopen, NMEA 2000 and DeviceNet.
- Simultaneous operation of multiple devices.
- Includes 4 channel breakout cable.
- Support for SocketCAN, see elinux.org for details.
2-Year Warranty. See our General Conditions and Policies for details.
Free Technical Support on all products available by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Documentation, software and drivers can be downloaded for free at www.kvaser.com/downloads.
- Kvaser CANLIB SDK is a free resource that includes everything you need to develop software for the Kvaser CAN interfaces. Includes full documentation and many program samples, written in C, C++, C#, Delphi, and Visual Basic.
- All Kvaser CAN interface boards share a common software API. Programs written for one interface type will run without modifications on the other interface types!
- J2534 Application Programming Interface available.
- RP1210A Application Programming Interface available.
- On-line documentation in Windows HTML-Help and Adobe Acrobat format.
|The information herein is subject to change without notice.|
|Current Consumption||Max 500mA|
|Connectors||26-pin HD D-SUB|
|Error frame generation||No|
|Error Counters Reading||No|
|Temp Range||-20 °C to +70 °C|
|Timestamp resolution (µs)||100 µs|
|On board buffer||Yes|
|Maximum message rate, send||8000 mps|
|Maximum message rate, receive||8000 mps|
|Dimensions (LxH)||170x20 mm|
|OS||Win XP, Linux, Win 7, Win Vista, Win 10, Win 8|
|Kvaser SocketCAN Device Drivers|
|Kvaser SocketCAN Drivers for Linux.
|Kvaser Linux Driver and SDK|
|Linux driver and SDK for Kvaser PCIcan/PCIcanx, Kvaser PCIcanII, Kvaser PC104+, Kvaser PCIcanx II, Kvaser USBcan II, Kvaser Memorator*, Kvaser Leaf family, Kvaser Memorator Pro**, Kvaser USBcan Pro and VirtualCAN. For LAPcan and LAPcan II, you should use version 4.2 of the driver. (*) only with USBcanII functionality, (**) only with USBcan Pro functionality
|Kvaser DIADEM Driver|
|This free driver for National Instrument's DIAdem supports all CAN hardware from Kvaser.
|Kvaser Drivers for Windows|
|Windows drivers for all our CAN hardware. Please check release notes for information on which Windows versions are supported. It also contain a driver for the virtual CAN bus.
|Kvaser Firmware Update Tool|
|Firmware Update tool for most Kvaser devices.
|The Canlib module is a Python wrapper for Kvaser CANlib SDK.
|Kvaser LabView VI Library for CAN|
|Library for National Instrument's LabView. Version for all Kvaser CAN hardware.
|Kvaser CANlib SDK|
|Software development kit - everything you need to develop software for the Kvaser CAN and LIN interfaces. Libraries, header files, sample programs for e.g. C, C++, C#, Visual Basic and Delphi, documentation, and more. Note: you need to download and install the appropriate device drivers separately.
|A free of charge, general-purpose CAN bus monitor. It works with all CAN interfaces from Kvaser and also with the virtual CAN bus.