Kvaser USBcan Pro 4xHS
SKU #: KV-01261-5
by Kvaser AB
Original price $1,596
Current price $1,429
The Kvaser USBcan Pro 4xHS is an advanced, portable multi-channel CAN/CAN FD to USB real time interface that handles transmission and reception of standard and extended CAN messages on the CAN bus with a high time stamp precision. Features include t programming and MagiSync™, which makes it possible to synchronise time stamps across multiple Kvaser MagiSync™-enabled devices without requiring extra wires.
- Multi-channel USB CAN interface with Kvaser t programmability.
- 20 000 msg/s per channel, each timestamped with a resolution of 1 μs.
- Kvaser MagiSync™ – automatic time synchronization.
- Supports CAN FD, up to 8 Mbit/s (with correct physical layer implementation).
- Supports both 11-bit (CAN 2.0A) and 29-bit (CAN 2.0B active) identifiers.
- Supports silent mode for analysis tools – listen to the bus without interfering.
- High-speed CAN connection (compliant with ISO 11898-2), up to 1 Mbit/s.
- Industrial grade temperature range, −40 oC to +85 oC.
- Galvanic isolation.
- Fully compatible with J1939, CANopen, NMEA 2000® and DeviceNet.
- Simultaneous operation of multiple devices.
- Power is taken from the USB bus.
- Includes a 4-channel breakout cable.
|The information herein is subject to change without notice.|
|CAN FD Bitrate||Up to 8 Mbit/s|
|Categories||Interfaces, Hardware, CAN|
|Connectors||26-pin HD D-SUB|
|Current Consumption||max 500 mA|
|Error Counters Reading||Yes|
|OS||Linux, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10|
|Error frame generation||Yes|
|Error counters reading||Yes|
|Timestamp resolution (µs)||1 µs|
|Messages Per Second, Sending||20,000 mps|
|Message Per Second, Receive||20,000 mps|
|Temp Range||-40 °C to +85 °C|
|Dimensions||Length: 170 mm (6.7"), Height: 20 mm (1.0")|
|Kvaser USBcan Pro 4xHS User's Guide|
|Kvaser USBcan Pro 4xHS User's Guide
|Kvaser SocketCAN Device Drivers|
|Kvaser SocketCAN Drivers for Linux
|Kvaser Linux Drivers and SDK|
|Linux drivers and SDK for most Kvaser devices.
|Kvaser DIADEM driver|
|This free driver for National Instrument's DIAdem supports all CAN hardware from Kvaser.
|Kvaser Drivers for Windows|
|Windows drivers for all our CAN hardware. Please check the release notes for information on which Windows versions are supported. The package also contains a driver for a virtual CAN bus, for testing and evaluation when you don't have access to a physical CAN bus.
|Kvaser Firmware Update Tool|
|Firmware Update tool for most Kvaser devices.
|The Canlib module is a Python wrapper for Kvaser CANlib SDK.
|A free of charge, general-purpose CAN bus monitor. It works with all CAN interfaces from Kvaser and also with the virtual CAN bus.
|Kvaser LabView VI Library for CAN|
|Library for National Instrument's LabView version for all Kvaser CAN hardware.
|Kvaser CANlib SDK|
|Software development kit - everything you need to develop software for the Kvaser CAN and LIN interfaces. Libraries, header files, sample programs for e.g. C, C++, C#, Visual Basic and Delphi, documentation, and more. Note: you need to download and install the appropriate device drivers separately.