Kvaser USBcan R v2 2xHS
The Kvaser USBcan R provides two High Speed CAN bus interfaces via a single USB connection. It is a robust, easy to carry device designed for high-end applications. With quick reaction times and high data throughput, the Kvaser USBcan R v2 is perfect for rapid ECU re-flashing, advanced bus analyzers and efficient development work.
- Connect to two CAN channels simultaneously using just one device
- IP65 rated lightweight aluminium housing
- Capable of sending up to 15000 messages per second, per channel, each time-stamped with 100 microsecond accuracy
- Quick and easy plug-and-play installation
- Supports High Speed CAN (ISO 11898-2) up to 1Mbit/s
- Supports both 11-bit (CAN 2.0A) and 29-bit (CAN 2.0B active) identifiers
- Power is taken from the USB bus
- Detection of error frames
- LED lights alert user to device status
- 100% compatible with applications written for other Kvaser CAN hardware with Kvaser CANlib
- Fully compatible with J1939, CANopen, NMEA 2000 and DeviceNet
- Operating temperature range from -40 to 70°C
|The information herein is subject to change without notice.|
|Error frame generation||No|
|Error counters reading||No|
|Maximum message rate, send||15000 mps|
|Maximum message rate, receive||15000 mps|
|Current Consumption||~ 5V and 130mA powered from the USB|
|Dimensions (WxLxH)||30x200x20 mm|
|Kvaser SocketCAN Device Drivers|
|Kvaser SocketCAN Drivers for Linux
|Kvaser Firmware Update Tool|
|TFirmware Update tool for most Kvaser devices.
|Kvaser Canlib Android Library|
|Kvaser CANlib Android Library
|Linux SDK library|
|Linux SDK library.
|The Canlib module is a Python wrapper for Kvaser CANlib SDK.
|Kvaser CANlib SDK|
|Software development kit - everything you need to develop software for the Kvaser CAN and LIN interfaces. Libraries, header files, sample programs for e.g. C, C++, C#, Visual Basic and Delphi, documentation, and more. Note: you need to download and install the appropriate device drivers separately.
|Kvaser Drivers for Windows|
|Windows drivers for all our CAN hardware. Please check release notes for information on which Windows versions are supported. It also contain a driver for the virtual CAN bus.
|A free of charge general-purpose CAN bus momnitor. Works with all CAN interfaces from Kvaser. Windows 200 and later recommended.
|Kvaser LabView VI Library for CAN|
|Library for National Instrument's LabView version for all Kvaser CAN hardware.
|Kvaser Linux Driver and SDK|
|Linux driver and SDK for Kvaser PCIcan/PCIcanx, Kvaser PCIcanII, Kvaser PC104+, Kvaser PCIcanx II, Kvaser USBcan II, Kvaser Memorator*, Kvaser Leaf family, Kvaser Memorator Pro**, Kvaser USBcan Pro and VirtualCAN. For LAPcan and LAPcan II, you should use version 4.2 of the driver. (*) only with USBcanII functionality, (**) only with USBcan Pro functionality
|Remove old drivers|
|Driver removal program. This program will remove the CAN driver (version 3.2 or older) from your computer. This is a version intended for those who have installed CANLIB 3.2 or older. Use it only if you need to remove an old version of the driver from your computer. Contact technical support if you have any questions.
|Driver removal program. This program will remove the CAN driver (version 3.9 or older) from your computer. This program will not work with driver 4.0 or later. Use it only if you need to remove an old version of the driver from your computer.