LabView Driver for PCAN-Basic 4.xKDI-PCB-FD
The LabVIEW® API uses the PCAN© Basic 4.0 API from PEAK-System. It allows you to exchange CAN messages via CAN 1.0 / 2.0B and CAN FD with the PCAN© hardware. CAN FD is supported by PEAK device drivers version 4 and later. The LabVIEW® API supports LabVIEW® 2014 or any higher version.
Please note that in order to use this API, you must first download PCAN Basic FD Driver.
You must install or update the VIP to the most recent version. The VIP file is created with VIP2017.
- No familiarization time, since C header files (*.h) no longer need to be read and so the associated DLL calls are no longer required
- For these drivers interface cards and adapters are available that are all operated with the same calls (parallel, ISA, PCI, PC-104, USB etc.)
- Simplified configuration in LabView via the functions Create-control or Create-constant
- The LabView drivers are digitally delivered with an e-mail. Therefore, please enter the e-mail address of the intended recipient in the delivery address or in the comments when ordering.
- Documentation in PDF format