LabView Driver for PCAN-Developer
LabVIEW® API for PCAN© Developer 4.x driver
This API uses the PCAN©-Developer 4.x API from PEAK-System to establish one or more CAN networks. Using the LabVIEW® API, you can exchange CAN messages via CAN 1.0/2.0B and CAN FD with the PCAN© hardware. CAN FD is supported by the PEAK device driver from version 4. The LabVIEW® API is strongly related to the PCAN©-Developer 4.x help files and supports LabVIEW® 2014 or any higher version.
Please keep in mind that a valid license of the PEAK PCAN© developer software package is required in order to use this software. Please contact Phytools with any questions you may have.
- No familiarization time, since C header files (*.h) no longer need to be read and so the associated DLL calls are no longer required
- For these drivers interface cards and adapters are available that are all operated with the same calls (parallel, ISA, PCI, PC-104, USB etc.)
- Simplified configuration in LabView via the functions Create-control or Create-constant
- The LabView drivers are digitally delivered with an e-mail. Therefore, please enter the e-mail address of the intended recipient in the delivery address or in the comments when ordering.
- Documentation in PDF format
|User's Manual in English|