LIN Connection Cable for PCAN-USB Pro FD
Pre-configured Cable Set for the PCAN-USB Pro FD Adapter
PEAK's PCAN-USB Pro FD and PCAN-USB Pro Adapters route the signals for the two field buses CAN and LIN to a single D-Sub plug. In order to gain separate access to the LIN specific signals a spacial adapter cable is needed.
The LIN connection cable for PCAN-USB Pro FD allows the tapping of individual lines. The LIN and the supply lines are wired directly out to separate plugs while the CAN lines are routed to another D-Sub plug. The connection cable is perfectly suitable for the faster CAN FD buses.
- Pre-configured cable set for PCAN-USB Pro FD and PCAN-USB Pro
- Split-up of the lines from the CAN/LIN connector to:
- CAN (D-Sub plug, 9-pin)
- LIN (banana plug, 4 mm)
- Power supply (banana plugs, 4 mm)
- Without terminating resistor
- Length about 0.75 m
- Suitable for the use in CAN FD busses