Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 47): Computation results in 'NaN' (Not a Number)%
The PCAN-CCP API is a programming interface for the communication between Windows® applications (Masters) and electronic control units (Slave ECUs). The API is based on the CAN Calibration Protocol (CCP) by ASAM and is mainly deployed for development in the automotive area. The PCAN-CCP API uses the CAN bus as transmission medium.
For accessing the CAN hardware in the computer, PCAN-CCP utilizes the programming interface PCAN-Basic, which is part of the scope of supply of every CAN interface from PEAK-System. The PCAN-CCP API package is available free of charge.
- Implementation of the CAN Calibration Protocol (CCP) by ASAM for the communication with control units
- Windows® DLLs for the development of 32-bit and 64-bit applications
- Physical communication via CAN using a CAN interface of the PCAN series
- Uses the PCAN-Basic programming interface to access the CAN hardware in the computer
- Thread-safe API
- One API function for each command of the CCP standard
- Additional commands for communication management
|API for the development of software for the communication with ECUs according to the CAN Calibration Protocol (CCP)|
|API for the development of applications with CAN and CAN FD connections for Windows® 10, 8.1, 7 (32/64-Bit)|