PCAN-Router - opto decoupled w/D-SubIPEH-002211
The PEAK PCAN-Router is a dual-channel CAN module with an NXP LPC21 series programmable microcontroller. This CAN router provides the option of using the CAN messages on both channels on a flexible basis. A wide range of options is available for configuration, manipulation, evaluation, filtering and routing of CAN messages. The included CAN function libraries and WinARM software are the basis for creating your own CAN application specific firmware and then transfer it to the module via CAN.
The product DVD included with the PCAN-Router contains pre-built sample firmware which performs one-to-one forwarding of the CAN messages between the two CAN channels at 500 kbit/s. The corresponding source code and project file is available to the user and serves as a starting point for creating the desired CAN software.
- NXP LPC21 series microcontroller (16/32-bit ARM CPU)
- External 32 kbyte EEPROM
- Two High-speed CAN channels (ISO 11898-2) with transmission rates from 40 kbit/s to 1 Mbit/s (slower transmission rates available on request)
- An additional LIN channel available on request
- Galvanic isolation of the D-Sub connector CAN 2 with the opto-decoupled version
- Status signaling with two 2-color LEDs
- Connections via one 10-pole screw-terminal strip (Phoenix)
- Aluminum casing, optional with DIN rail fixing option available
- Voltage supply from 8 to 30 V
- Extended operating temperature range from -40 to 85 °C (-40 to 185 °F)
- New firmware can be loaded via CAN interface
- To transfer the firmware via CAN, a PEAK CAN interface to connect to your computer is required