Serial Bus Simulator
The Serial Bus Simulator (SBS) generates data traffic on the CAN, LIN, V24, I2C and SPI bus systems to validate hardware and display the relevant protocol structures. SBS could be used, for example, in measurement technology for protocol analysis or for educational purposes for demonstrating digital message transfer.
NOTE: Product announced EOL, available while supplies last!
- Switchable data frame transmission
- Systematic generation of faulty data frames
- Generation of variable analog voltage for display purposes (e.g. trigger)
- Transmission at two different bit rates per bus system
- Special connection strip for oscilloscope scanner heads
- 4 mm lab socket for ground connection
- Ergonomic console casing
- Voltage supply via USB
- Operating temperature range from 0 to 70 °C (32 to 158 °F)
- Serial Bus Simulator with 1.5 m USB cable
- Manual in PDF format
|Serial Bus Simulator manual|
|SBS User's Guide in English|