sysWORXX CTR-700 Controller
A universal industrial controller for IIoT applications
Making machine data readable.
The sysWORXX CTR-700 is a flexible industrial controller that enables various application scenarios. The following applications are used in a broad sense, and may vary depending on the specific requirements:
Controller or Edge Conotroller, Linux computer, IoT Gateway, Iot coupler
As freely programmable open source component for automation or digitalization, it offers you various programming systems (such as Python, Java, Node-RED, C/C++ ), which can be used for free developments without any problems.
In the function as Hardware component has a comfortable equipment regarding technical features. In addition, the versatile controller can be used as an IoT coupler and can be adapted to your requirements both optically (white label) and in terms of content exclusively.
Climate data acquisition, asset tracking, energy monitoring, device management - a further possibility of using the sysWORXX CTR-700 relates to preconfigured standard solutions for various applications. Thanks to specialized partners, we are able to successfully meet special requirements.
- Support of modern high-level languages (execution of IEC 61131-3 PLC programs and other Linux applications)
- Independent Ethernet interfaces for a safe separation of enterprise IT and shop floor OT
- Use of protocols such as CANopen (incl. CANopen Manager Service for integration of other CANopen modules)
- Support of communication and data exchange with other devices via Modbus protocol
- Shielded backplane extension bus
- suitable for DIN-rail mounting
- Collection, consolidation and analysis of data points from system to be monitored
- Condition Monitoring (permanent status monitoring)
- Energy Management (Smart Building, Smart Industry)
- Predictive Maintenance
- Integration into Mesh net
- Narrowband functionality (from 2018)
CTR-700 speaks the language of your employees
The special feature of the sysWORXX CTR-700 is the software. It can be programmed via IEC 61131-3 as well as in various IoT languages (C#/.Net, Node-RED, Java, Python). Thus it is not necessary to require an expensive external service. The controller speaks the language of the employees.
- OPC UA
- Support of modern high-level languages
- Simultaneous execution of IEC 61131-3 PLC programs and other Linux applications
- Two independent EthernetInterfaces allow strict and secure separation of Enterprise IT and Shop floor OT
- Use of higherlayer protocols as CANopen (incl. CANopen-Manager-Service an easy integration of other CANopen modules)
- Support of communication and data exchange with other devices via Modbus protocols by extended Modbus/TCP function blocks
- Backplane expansion bus, shielded between the module underside and the DIN rail
- Suitable for DIN rail mounting
Direct Connection via Extension module
Via the backplane expansion bus, the CTR-700 can be easily integrated into mesh networks using our extension module. We use our partner software for this solution - Wirepas Connectivity.
Wirepas Connectivity Software provides a connectivity solution optimized for performance, bandwidth, range and latency. The technology is hardware-independent - the protocol runs on every wireless chip. The Mesh net solution allows customers to run the network on batteries for up to 15 years. With this MeshNet solution, they are able to flexibly optimize the connection solution for the application in terms of performance, bandwidth, range and latency.
Planned Launch: Q2 / 2018
With the new TeamViewer IoT-integration for our sysWORXX CTR-700 you can now access your devices and make any necessary adjustments from anywhere and at any time. No matter, if you are at home, on the road or simply at a different spot with your office building.
All TeamViewer versions use full encryption. Encryption is based on 2048bit RSA private/public key exchange and 256 Bit AES session encoding. This uses the same security level as https/SSL and is considered completely safe by today's standards. The key exchange also guarantees that the data transfer is completely encoded from client to client and that any routers or servers in between (including our routers) are unable to read or analyze the data stream. Security and privacy have always been a top priority during development: https://www.teamviewer.com/security/.
|The information herein is subject to change without notice.|
|Size (height x width x depth):||60 x 162 x 91 mm|
|Operating Temperature:||0ºC … +70ºC|
|Humidity:||10 … 95% non-condensing (VDE 0110)|
|Processor Core:||Dual Cortex-A7|
|MPU speed (MHz):||1000|
|Basic Installation:||Linux OS (Debian Linux, Jessie 8.10), I/O Drivers, Node-RED with nodes for I/O drivers, OpenJDK & Mono|
|Additional Licenses:||OpenPCS RT, OPC UA server for OpenPCS|
|Optional:||Third Party Software; downloadable via Debian OS repositories|
|ETH:||2 (secure separation of IT & OT)|
|CAN:||2 (CANopen, CAN layer 2)|
|SIO:||3 (RS485, RS232 freely available)|
|Linux Console:||1 (Version as USB or RS232|
|Cloud:||Prepared for use with cloud providers such as IBM Watson|
|DI 24V:||16 (data galvanically decoupled)|
|A/B Encoder||2 (alternate functions – depending on used A/B-Encoder)|
|High-speed Counter||2 (alternate functions – depending on used High-speed Counter)|
|DO 24 VDC, 0.5A||16|
|PWM||2 (alternate functions – depending on used PWM channel)|
|Relais 230 VAC, 1 A||2|
|AIn||4 (configurable: 0 … 10VDC, 0 … 20 mA / 4 … 20 mA|
|Switches:||Run/Stop; Config, Reset, Boot|
|Status LEDs||Power CPU; Power Periphery, Run, Error, extras|
|System Manual sysWORXX CTR-700|
|Brochure sysWORXX CTR-700|