Kvaser Leaf Professional LIN
The Kvaser Leaf Professional LIN is a single-channel, high performance, USB interface for LIN (LIN 1.3 and 2.x) bus systems. A versatile and powerful interface that offers easy connection between your PC and LIN network, it includes Kvaser's patented MagiSync feature for synchronized time-stamping and Galvanic Isolation for protection against voltage spikes.
- Messages are time-stamped and synchronized with a precision of 1 microsecond
- Supports LIN 1.3 and 2.x
- Excellent error handling
- Supports silent mode for analyzing tools
- Low power consumption
- Excellent EMC performance
- Polyurethane cabling for extreme environments
- Galvanic isolation of the LIN bus driver stage to protect the hardware
- 100% compatible with applications written for all Kvaser hardware with KVASER's LINlib
- Equipped with a 110 cm (44 in.) long USB cable and a 30 cm (12 in.) long CAN cable
- Interfaces the CAN bus with a 9-pin D-SUB connector or OBD2 connector
- Designed for USB 2.0, backward compliant with USB 1.1
- Quick and easy Plug-and-Play installation
- A practically unlimited number of Kvaser Leafs can be connected via standard USB hubs for simultaneous use on a single PC
|The information herein is subject to change without notice.|
|Error frame generation||Yes|
|Error frame detection||Yes|
|On board buffer||Yes|
|Maximum message rate, send||0|
|Maximum message rate, receive||0|
|Dimensions (WxLxH)||25x100x20 mm (1.0x3.9x0.8in.)|
|Kvaser Leaf User’s Guide|
|User’s Guide for the Kvaser Leaf Light
|Kvaser Leaf Professional LIN Datasheet|
|Datasheet for the Kvaser Leaf Professional LIN
|Kvaser Leaf Installation Guide|
|Kvaser Leaf Installation Guide
|Kvaser Leaf User Guide|
|Kvaser Leaf User Guide
|Kvaser SocketCAN Device Drivers|
|Kvaser SocketCAN Drivers for Linux.
|Kvaser Linux Driver and SDK|
|Linux driver and SDK for Kvaser PCIcan/PCIcanx, Kvaser PCIcanII, Kvaser PC104+, Kvaser PCIcanx II, Kvaser USBcan II, Kvaser Memorator*, Kvaser Leaf family, Kvaser Memorator Pro**, Kvaser USBcan Pro and VirtualCAN. For LAPcan and LAPcan II, you should use version 4.2 of the driver. (*) only with USBcanII functionality, (**) only with USBcan Pro functionality
|Kvaser Drivers for Windows|
|Windows drivers for all our CAN hardware. Please check release notes for information on which Windows versions are supported. It also contain a driver for the virtual CAN bus.
|Kvaser Firmware Update Tool|
|Firmware Update tool for most Kvaser devices.
|Kvaser LIN Firmware|
|Kvaser Leaf LIN and Kvaser DRVlin firmware upgrade.
|The Canlib module is a Python wrapper for Kvaser CANlib SDK.
|Kvaser LabView VI Library for LIN|
|Library for National Instrument's LabView for all Kvaser LIN hardware.
|Kvaser CANlib SDK|
|Software development kit - everything you need to develop software for the Kvaser CAN and LIN interfaces. Libraries, header files, sample programs for e.g. C, C++, C#, Visual Basic and Delphi, documentation, and more. Note: you need to download and install the appropriate device drivers separately.
|XTM, Free LIN Viewer|
|A free of charge LIN bus viewer. This demo version only operates in slave mode and only monitors the LIN bus. Works with Kvaser Leaf Professional LIN and Hybrid family of products.