Kvaser Mini PCI Express 2xCAN v3 (2 CH)
Kvaser Mini PCI Express 2xCAN v3 is a small, yet advanced, CAN multi-channel real time CAN interface that handles transmission and reception of standard and extended CAN messages on the bus with a high time stamp precision. The Kvaser Mini PCI Express 2xCAN v3 is compatible with applications that use Kvaser‘s CANlib. (Also available in a single-channel version.)
Major features of the Kvaser Mini PCI Express 2xHS v2:
- CAN FD support
- Fully compliant to the PCIe bus specification 1.2, Type F2 form factor (Full-Mini with bottom-side keep outs).
- Supports a bit rate from 50 to 8000 kbit/s and a CAN transfer rate up to 20000 messages/s.
- Time stamp accuracy is 1 µs
- Low profile 4-pin Molex compatible connector, compliant with mPCIe height restrictions. Includes Molex to DSUB9 cable adapter.
- Complies with EN 61000-6-2:2005, specifying EMC immunity for industrial environments.
- Operates over the industrial temperature range of -40 to +85°C.
- Kvaser’s free of charge CANLIB SDK can be used to develop software for the Mini PCI Express HS board.
- Support for Linux, in the form of drivers and a dedicated SDK, are available as a separate download.
|The information herein is subject to change without notice.|
|Error frame generation||Yes|
|CAN FD bitrate
||up to 8 Mbit/s
|Timestamp resolution||1 μs|
|On board buffer||N/A|
|Maximum message rate, send||20000|
|Maximum message rate, receive||20000|
|Temperature range||-40°C to +85°C|