Kvaser USBcan Professional 5xHS
The new Kvaser USBcan Pro 5xHS is a five channel, high performance, USB-to-CAN bus interface that provides a quick and flexible way to connect your PC to multiple CAN bus, in real-time. With all channels configured for High Speed CAN (ISO 11898-2), the Kvaser USBcan Pro 5xHS handles transmission and reception of standard and extended CAN messages on the bus with a high time stamp precision. This device is CAN FD ready. This interface can run user-developed scripts, written in the Kvaser t
programming language. T programs run directly on the Kvaser USBcan Pro 5xHS make it possible to react much quicker to CAN bus events – for example, to speed up file transfer protocols such as CCP/XCP or ISO15765 by off-loading timing sensitive code to a script in USBcan Pro 5xHS, or to simulate missing hardware. The feature could also be used for implementing timing sensitive protocols, such as when a message needs to be sent at precise 5 ms intervals.
- CAN FD ready.
- Quick and easy plug-and-play installation.
- Supports both 11-bit (CAN 2.0A) and 29-bit (CAN 2.0B active) identifiers.
- Power is taken from the USB bus.
- Galvanic isolation.
- High-speed CAN connection (compliant with ISO 11898-2), up to 1 Mbit/s.
- Fully compatible with J1939, CANopen, NMEA 2000.
- Kvaser MagiSync provides automatic time synchronization between several PC-to-bus interfaces connected to the same PC.
- Programming functionality to support interface mode e.g. Optimize protocol handling, pre-filter CAN messages directly on the interface, or simulate missing hardware.
- Simultaneous operation of multiple devices.
- Five CAN channels integrated in a single 26-pin HD D-SUB connector.
- Includes 5 channel breakout cable.
- 2-Year Warranty.
- Documentation, software and drivers can be downloaded for free at www.kvaser.com/downloads.
- Kvaser CANLIB SDK is a free resource that includes everything you need to develop software for the Kvaser CAN interfaces. Includes full documentation and many program samples, written in C, C++, C#, Delphi, and Visual Basic.
- All Kvaser CAN interface boards share a common software API. Programs written for one interface type will run without modifications on the other interface types!
- J2534 Application Programming Interface available.
- RP1210A Application Programming Interface available.
- On-line documentation in Windows HTML-Help and Adobe Acrobat format.
|The information herein is subject to change without notice.
|Error frame generation
|Error counters reading
|On board buffer
|Maximum message rate, send
|Maximum message rate, receive
||Length: 170 mm (6.7"), Height: 25 mm (1.0")