Kvaser USBcan Professional 5xHSKV-00779-6
Product is no longer available.
The Kvaser USBcan Pro 5xHS is a five channel, high performance, USB-to-CAN bus interface that provides a quick and flexible way to connect your PC to multiple CAN bus, in real-time. With all channels configured for High Speed CAN (ISO 11898-2), the Kvaser USBcan Pro 5xHS handles transmission and reception of standard and extended CAN messages on the bus with a high time stamp precision. This device is CAN FD ready. This interface can run user-developed scripts, written in the Kvaser t programming language. T programs run directly on the Kvaser USBcan Pro 5xHS make it possible to react much quicker to CAN bus events – for example, to speed up file transfer protocols such as CCP/XCP or ISO15765 by off-loading timing sensitive code to a script in USBcan Pro 5xHS, or to simulate missing hardware. The feature could also be used for implementing timing sensitive protocols, such as when a message needs to be sent at precise 5 ms intervals.
- CAN FD ready.
- Quick and easy plug-and-play installation.
- Supports both 11-bit (CAN 2.0A) and 29-bit (CAN 2.0B active) identifiers.
- Power is taken from the USB bus.
- Galvanic isolation.
- High-speed CAN connection (compliant with ISO 11898-2), up to 1 Mbit/s.
- Fully compatible with J1939, CANopen, NMEA 2000.
- Kvaser MagiSync provides automatic time synchronization between several PC-to-bus interfaces connected to the same PC.
- Programming functionality to support interface mode e.g. Optimize protocol handling, pre-filter CAN messages directly on the interface, or simulate missing hardware.
- Simultaneous operation of multiple devices.
- Five CAN channels integrated in a single 26-pin HD D-SUB connector.
- Includes 5 channel breakout cable.
- 2-Year Warranty.
- Documentation, software and drivers can be downloaded for free at www.kvaser.com/downloads.
- Kvaser CANLIB SDK is a free resource that includes everything you need to develop software for the Kvaser CAN interfaces. Includes full documentation and many program samples, written in C, C++, C#, Delphi, and Visual Basic.
- All Kvaser CAN interface boards share a common software API. Programs written for one interface type will run without modifications on the other interface types!
- J2534 Application Programming Interface available.
- RP1210A Application Programming Interface available.
- On-line documentation in Windows HTML-Help and Adobe Acrobat format.
|The information herein is subject to change without notice.
|Error frame generation
|Error counters reading
|On board buffer
|Maximum message rate, send
|Maximum message rate, receive
|Length: 170 mm (6.7"), Height: 25 mm (1.0")
|Kvaser SocketCAN Device Drivers
|Kvaser SocketCAN Drivers for Linux.
|Kvaser Linux Driver and SDK
|Linux driver and SDK for Kvaser PCIcan/PCIcanx, Kvaser PCIcanII, Kvaser PC104+, Kvaser PCIcanx II, Kvaser USBcan II, Kvaser Memorator*, Kvaser Leaf family, Kvaser Memorator Pro**, Kvaser USBcan Pro and VirtualCAN. For LAPcan and LAPcan II, you should use version 4.2 of the driver. (*) only with USBcanII functionality, (**) only with USBcan Pro functionality
|Kvaser DIADEM Driver
|This free driver for National Instrument's DIAdem supports all CAN hardware from Kvaser.
|Kvaser Drivers for Windows
|Windows drivers for all our CAN hardware. Please check release notes for information on which Windows versions are supported. It also contain a driver for the virtual CAN bus.
|Kvaser Firmware Update Tool
|Firmware Update tool for most Kvaser devices.
|The Canlib module is a Python wrapper for Kvaser CANlib SDK.
|Kvaser LabView VI Library for CAN
|Library for National Instrument's LabView. Version for all Kvaser CAN hardware.
|Kvaser CANlib SDK
|Software development kit - everything you need to develop software for the Kvaser CAN and LIN interfaces. Libraries, header files, sample programs for e.g. C, C++, C#, Visual Basic and Delphi, documentation, and more. Note: you need to download and install the appropriate device drivers separately.
|A free of charge, general-purpose CAN bus monitor. It works with all CAN interfaces from Kvaser and also with the virtual CAN bus.