Kvaser USBcan Professional HS/HS DSUB
This product is EOL and not intended for new designs.
The Kvaser USBcan Professional provides two CAN bus interfaces through a single USB connection. When combined with the Kvaser Linx the Kvaser USBcan Professional also supports bus types like J1587. The Kvaser USBcan Professional supports Kvaser's MagiSync™ technology to synchronize time stamps across multiple units without extra wires providing flexibility for multi-channel applications. With quick reaction times and high data throughput, the Kvaser USBcan Professional is perfect for rapid ECU re-flashing, advanced bus analyzers, and efficient development work.
- One device for desktop and laptop
- Quick and easy plug-and-play installation
- Automatic and accurate clock synchronization between several Kvaser USBcan Professional interfaces through Kvaser MagiSync™. The technical solution is unique and patented by Kvaser.
- Supports both 11-bit (CAN 2.0A) and 29-bit (CAN 2.0B active) identifiers
- Support for Kvaser Linx J1587
- CAN Messages are time-stamped and synchronized with a precision of 2 microseconds
- Large on-board RAM buffer for CAN message
- Handles up to 40,000 messages per second
- Excellent error handling
- Supports silent mode for analyzing tools
- Galvanic isolation of the CAN bus driver stage to protect the hardware
- Labeled CAN channel for easy identification of the supported physical layer
- 100% compatible with applications written for all Kvaser hardware with KVASER's CANlib
- Interfaces the CAN bus with 9-pin D-SUB connectors
- Designed for USB 2.0, backward compliant with USB 1.1
- A practically unlimited number of Kvaser USBcan Professional devices can be connected via standard USB hubs for simultaneous use on a single PC
- Driver support for major operating systems
- 100% compatible with applications written for Leaf, LAPcan, PCIcan, andPCcan with KVASER's CANlib
- Two high-speed channels with ISO 11898-2 compliant CAN transceivers, 10 kbit/s up to 1 Mbit/s
- Plastic housing with dimension W*L*H about 50*90*25 mm (approx 2 x 3,5 x 1 inch)
|The information herein is subject to change without notice.|
|Error frame generation||Yes|
|Error frame detection||Yes|
|On board buffer||Yes|
|Maximum message rate, send||20000|
|Maximum message rate, receive||20000|
|Dimensions (WxLxH)||50x90x25 mm (2.0x3.5x1.0in.)|
|Kvaser Firmware Update Tool|
|TFirmware Update tool for most Kvaser devices.
|Kvaser Canlib Android Library|
|Kvaser CANlib Android Library
|Linux SDK library|
|Linux SDK library.
|The Canlib module is a Python wrapper for Kvaser CANlib SDK.
|Kvaser CANlib SDK|
|Software development kit - everything you need to develop software for the Kvaser CAN and LIN interfaces. Libraries, header files, sample programs for e.g. C, C++, C#, Visual Basic and Delphi, documentation, and more. Note: you need to download and install the appropriate device drivers separately.
|Kvaser Drivers for Windows|
|Windows drivers for all our CAN hardware. Please check release notes for information on which Windows versions are supported. It also contain a driver for the virtual CAN bus.
|A free of charge general-purpose CAN bus momnitor. Works with all CAN interfaces from Kvaser. Windows 200 and later recommended.
|Kvaser LabView VI Library for CAN|
|Library for National Instrument's LabView version for all Kvaser CAN hardware.
|Kvaser Linux Driver and SDK|
|Linux driver and SDK for Kvaser PCIcan/PCIcanx, Kvaser PCIcanII, Kvaser PC104+, Kvaser PCIcanx II, Kvaser USBcan II, Kvaser Memorator*, Kvaser Leaf family, Kvaser Memorator Pro**, Kvaser USBcan Pro and VirtualCAN. For LAPcan and LAPcan II, you should use version 4.2 of the driver. (*) only with USBcanII functionality, (**) only with USBcan Pro functionality
|Remove old drivers|
|Driver removal program. This program will remove the CAN driver (version 3.2 or older) from your computer. This is a version intended for those who have installed CANLIB 3.2 or older. Use it only if you need to remove an old version of the driver from your computer. Contact technical support if you have any questions.
|Driver removal program. This program will remove the CAN driver (version 3.9 or older) from your computer. This program will not work with driver 4.0 or later. Use it only if you need to remove an old version of the driver from your computer.